1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pasta's Recent Activity

1. Pasta rated Subterlabor's post Great Work in the thread A Sweaty Journal....

Well I figured since the servers are shut down (because of us lmao) I'd explain what Toilet has been doing for the past few months, and...

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:34 AM
  2. Pasta rated Lin's post Great Work in the thread Linny|BangHero's Video Thread.

I made an appreciation video for the Deep Forest of Patience 6, the day where we all got fat stacks of coins, and then i blew it all....

Mar 24, 2024 at 10:23 AM
  3. Pasta rated EndG's post Friendly in the thread High WorldTree Alliance.

Thanks. Will patiently wait for you. :) Despite the chaos, I hope you have fun figuring out a new puzzle in the code.

Mar 23, 2024 at 7:12 PM
  4. Pasta replied to the thread High WorldTree Alliance.

Hello, Sorry for this inconvenience; we have temporarily disbanded the WorldTree alliance, as the issue seems to be related to the big...

Mar 23, 2024 at 6:10 PM
  5. Pasta rated Huiae's post Friendly in the thread Fixed Next Patch Pet quote ring doesn't work on Arctic Fox pets..

THANK YOU PASTA ILY FINALLY MY PETS CAN TALK IN CUTE CHATBOX I'M CRYING

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:46 PM
  6. Pasta rated Subterlabor's post Friendly in the thread Completed Unscheduled Maintenance - March 23, 2024.

I'm sure it's probably not funny for you guys, but the fact that EndG managed to literally break the game to perform a basic task is...

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:02 PM
  7. Pasta replied to the thread Completed Unscheduled Maintenance - March 23, 2024.

Legend has it that a dinosaur fossil was found with a glitched alliance tag on it, it is indeed pretty old code

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:02 PM