1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
RobertBusat

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Jan 9, 2023
Local time:
9:13 PM

Share This Page

RobertBusat

Mano

IG: RobertBusat (Kuipers) Apr 13, 2017

RobertBusat was last seen:
Jan 9, 2023
    1. Bella
      Bella
      Just thought I'd leave a message here since the message in chatbox will probably disappear.

Are you attempting to skin your own package with wine bottler, or are you just downloading the existing application from the legends website?
      1. RobertBusat
        RobertBusat
        Downloading it from website, however no matter how many changes I make to the settings it wont open. I'm starting to think its got to do with my Mac
        Oct 25, 2017
      2. Bella
        Bella
        It shouldn't be a wine version issue, because technically you don't even need wine installed as it should be packaged as "self-contained" which includes wine IN the application for you.

I'm on a 2016 Mac Book Pro running either Sierra or High Sierra (I can't remember if I updated, I'll check once I get home for you).
        Oct 25, 2017
      3. Bella
        Bella
        When you try and launch it initially, does anything happen? Launches and crashes immediately? No launch at all? Is there any error?
        Oct 25, 2017
    2. RobertBusat
      RobertBusat
      IG: RobertBusat (Kuipers)
    3. RobertBusat
      RobertBusat
      instagram RobertBusat 2nd last name is Kuipers (for all my dutch homies)
  • About

Job:
    • Corsair
    Level:
    Guild: