1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Sam_Vosh

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Mar 4, 2022
Local time:
10:52 AM
Something with code. Not cryptology

Share This Page

Sam_Vosh

Capt. Latanica, Female, from Somewhere over a fictional rainbow

Retired Staff

I never thought I would level when having returned. My commitment to MB card collecting apparently is enough! Apr 29, 2020

Sam_Vosh was last seen:
Mar 4, 2022
    1. Kimmy
      Kimmy
      Good to see you still lurking around
    2. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I never thought I would level when having returned. My commitment to MB card collecting apparently is enough!
    3. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Yea, I think I have officially quit MapleLegends. But low and behold, I can still be a tourist in the game.
    4. Kimmy
      Kimmy
      Survived for so long, but Sam is officially rip :(
    5. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Large projects start with small amounts of effort. Keep it regular and consistent and the effort will turn into something so large you hadn't considered you could put into.
    6. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      It did not take long for me to get back into my routine. However, I'm making small changes to it to hopefully include some long term hobbies. Like writing!
    7. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Don't forget to visit your family once in a while. It feels great to catch up after a while and most importantly, keeps you connected to them. You never know when they step in to help.
    8. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Back to square one would only fully apply if I had been as bored as before the vacation. However, I have picked up writing again. Finally able to put a couple of characters onto paper. Although not as regularly updating. I am willing to share what I have so far. (In private messages, of course)
      1. Kimmy likes this.
    9. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I only completed half the list of what I wanted to do in the vacation. Turns out a new game is enough to pull me out of the drag from work. On the other hand, I got bored of it as well. Feels like I'm back to square one. :)
      1. Kimmy likes this.
    10. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      One last week before I finally have my 1 week of summer vacation. You have no idea how much I'm planning to do in that week. I should make a list!
      1. Krauser94 and Kimmy like this.
    11. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      We gotta do something about global climate change. It is unacceptable that there is 40 degree heatwaves with high humidity in a country like the Netherlands!
    12. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      For the project to which I haven't had the drive lately to work for. I've taken a small break from it. Only 2 weeks. I have to admit it helps. Breaks are necessary with large projects.
      1. Krauser94 and Kimmy like this.
      2. Krauser94
        Krauser94
        I totally feel you on that. I stressed myself on a few personal projects and barely worked on any T-T
        Jul 24, 2019
    13. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Back to proper sunday updating: I have to answer my own previous question that lately I haven't had the drive to work on my ideas. It is kinda dissappointing for me. Even tho I have like 2 major projects I really want to work on right now.
      1. Krauser94 likes this.
    14. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      What is worse? Have plenty of ideas but not the will to work them out, or, the will to work out ideas but none to do so with?
      1. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        The former. It's worse if you are not willing to do it, because than you will never figure out how it'll be, where if you can't find someone you can always wait until you do.
        Jul 12, 2019
        Sam_Vosh likes this.
    15. Krauser94
      Krauser94
      Almost 1 month without an update here. Feelsbadman T-T
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        Shame though cause she's the oldest member still active around, I think
        Jul 4, 2019
      3. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        I am? Could you say I'm active when only checking on sundays? To be honest, I've just had a bunch of... for me rough weekends. Planned full, appointments, things to do.

And something else specifically has been bothering me the past few sundays as well.
        Jul 12, 2019
      4. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Jul 12, 2019
    16. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      How does one handle the shame of having pursuit their dream for too long? Crossing lines, coming in contact with known criminals. Only to know you have pushed too far into the deep. It is a question I want to answer for and with a character I have thought up.
      1. Krauser94 likes this.
    17. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      There's 2 times in my week where I just sit and do nothing in the evening. Like to wind down. Friday evening and Sunday evening.
      1. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        These are the two likeliest moments I start to write. What comes to mind, what boils up from memory or what strikes me. Lately these have more become short form stories. Stories which flesh out a world I control. Through fantasy and game rules.
        May 12, 2019
        Krauser94 likes this.
      2. Krauser94
        Krauser94
        hoping to read something one day.
        May 13, 2019
    18. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I can't wait for the weekend. But now that it's sunday, I'm bored. Sure I have games to play and things I want to do... But still bored...
      1. Krauser94 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        I'll go to my friends in two weeks again. Be the dealer in a poker game. Last month the monthly poker game didn't happen. So I'm probably noticing that.
        May 5, 2019
      4. Heartiess
        Heartiess
        Sometimes you need to see friends more than once a month haha
        May 5, 2019
        Sam_Vosh likes this.
      5. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Sometimes you just got to hang around with people in chat. Do separate things still, but be together.
        May 8, 2019
        Heartiess likes this.
    19. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Oh welp, missed two sunday updates. I guess you could say I've been occupied with other things. Like my pokemon tabletop campaign...
      1. Krauser94 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Also difficult is that everyone has their own activity preferences
        May 5, 2019
        Heartiess likes this.
      4. Heartiess
        Heartiess
        Yeah like league for me haha
        May 5, 2019
      5. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        I haven't played league in years XD
        May 5, 2019
        Heartiess likes this.
    20. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      A new update has come to Factorio. Ontop of that, the devs have said about expanding the sound system. I'm crossing my fingers that's more instruments and more range to them.
  • About

Something with code. Not cryptology
    IGN:
    SamVosh
    Job:
    • Bowmaster
    Level:
    Guild:
    Halcyon

Signature

Killed Horntail with Halcyon, Demure and a few other people on 17-01-2016, 23-01-2016,
    24-01-2016, 30-01-2016, 31-01-2016, 6-02-2016, 14-02-2016, 21-02-2016,
    Killed Horntail with Halcyon on 06-03-2016, 19-03-2016, 02-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with Flavors Alliance on 30-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with mixed members on 07-05-2016, 21-05-2016, 28-05-2016, 04-06-2016, 18-06-2016, 25-06-2016, 02-07-2016, 09-07-2016, 2x 30-07-2016
    ... I lost count...
    Wait, I found my count. Organized 54+ succesful Horntail runs.
    [​IMG]