1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Sam_Vosh

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Mar 4, 2022
Local time:
11:12 AM
Something with code. Not cryptology

Share This Page

Sam_Vosh

Capt. Latanica, Female, from Somewhere over a fictional rainbow

Retired Staff

I never thought I would level when having returned. My commitment to MB card collecting apparently is enough! Apr 29, 2020

Sam_Vosh was last seen:
Mar 4, 2022
    1. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Late again, yikes. Anyway, there's two game expansions coming out I'm excited about. Maybe it is the perfect time to start to stream!
      1. Kimmy and Krauser94 like this.
    2. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Oh darn, it's been a while for an update. Well here goes, did you know that on sunday evening I tend to be bored? Guess why this happens.
      1. Krauser94 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        When I am bored I tend to look for things to do. Often enough realizing it is sunday and thus remembering my habit of giving a status update here. So you could say every sunday I've missed to status update, was a sunday I was quite entertained or busy :)
        Nov 6, 2018
        Krauser94 likes this.
      4. Heartiess
        Heartiess
        Sundays are the best days to chill and do absolutely nothing though :)
        Nov 9, 2018
        Sam_Vosh and Krauser94 like this.
      5. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        I can't do nothing :p I always have something I want to do. Even on sundays!
        Nov 9, 2018
        Krauser94 likes this.
    3. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I am gaming addicted again. Never thought a good performing computer would make such a difference.
      1. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        It did for me too when I finally got rid of my 10 years old Vista PC. Heh.
        Oct 19, 2018
    4. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      It's been a long time games ran this well. This new computer is a proven powerhouse. Now if only I had 2 monitors...
      1. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        I would lose double the amount of setup time just to get my desktop set right. ^_^
        Oct 7, 2018
    5. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      It's been a long time I splurged on myself. But holy damn, have I never splurged on myself this much as I just have O_O
    6. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I had such a busy week, few days with overwork and quite a few social appointments made it very not free week for me. Glad things are back to normal.
    7. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      After seeing a youtube vid about the right hand of a recently deceased celebrity. He made me consider how I spend my free time. Maybe I need to go into modding to learn new skills.
      1. Krauser94
        Krauser94
        im curious about that video now, tbh
        Sep 24, 2018
        Sam_Vosh likes this.
      2. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Sep 25, 2018
        Krauser94 likes this.
    8. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I had not expected Neo Tokyo to be so soon. Or am I wrong with the time? Anyway, choosing what to play will be difficult for me X_X
      1. Heartiess likes this.
    9. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Apathy is a slow and insidious killer. I'm doing less and less every weekend. And it is starting to bother me. I need to change it, soon!
      1. Krauser94 likes this.
    10. nubjulez
      nubjulez
      I seriously always read your update posts lol
      1. BowJob and Sam_Vosh like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        I have to admit I feel a little flattered that you are doing so
        Sep 10, 2018
        Heartiess likes this.
      4. Heartiess
        Heartiess
        Youre so cute sam omg
        Sep 10, 2018
        Sam_Vosh likes this.
      5. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Thank you
        Sep 10, 2018
    11. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Good news, I decided what PC to get. Bad news, I make myself wait on specific benchmarks coming september. The wait is painful :x
      1. Kimmy likes this.
    12. Kimmy
      Kimmy
      Sam viewing her profile. Probably writing a post :p
      1. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Yea, yes that's right
        Sep 2, 2018
    13. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      So for the time being. No vacation for me. I'm looking for a autumn vacation but that's still quite a while off. Work work work
    14. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      On one side, I feel like taking weeks and weeks off. The other side, i feel that would only bore me to tears. Weird to be split on free time
    15. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      When I saw the summer Beauty Pagent being posted. I thought, yes, lets make screenshots for that. But after making them. I am undecided. Should I join the pageant?
    16. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I need to hold out just a little longer so prices can drop on new computers. Even when having half a dozen games I want to play my laptop can't handle.
      1. Heartiess likes this.
      2. Heartiess
        Heartiess
        Same :/ ive been looking at desktops and laptops but seriously i dont have a grand right now to spend on a PC
        Jul 24, 2018
        Sam_Vosh likes this.
    17. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I'm surprised how much time I still have left over for games. While still working full time.
      1. Kimmy likes this.
    18. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      The last day of my vacation already. I have to say, it didn't fly by. It didn't feel too short. Although I can't wait for my next vacation
    19. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Lets see if can go past the 140 character limit. It would be great to have it cause I had sunday updates which definitely exceeded the character limit. And I can confirm it works. But it probably looks odd. Or does it? I don't see this appear.
      1. Kimmy likes this.
      2. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        Looks fine by me!
        Jul 6, 2018
    20. Kimmy
      Kimmy
      May be 4 years too late, but you can now actually write messages longer than 140 characters. There may be some visual effects left from the 140 limit, but whatever.
  • About

Something with code. Not cryptology
    IGN:
    SamVosh
    Job:
    • Bowmaster
    Level:
    Guild:
    Halcyon

Signature

Killed Horntail with Halcyon, Demure and a few other people on 17-01-2016, 23-01-2016,
    24-01-2016, 30-01-2016, 31-01-2016, 6-02-2016, 14-02-2016, 21-02-2016,
    Killed Horntail with Halcyon on 06-03-2016, 19-03-2016, 02-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with Flavors Alliance on 30-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with mixed members on 07-05-2016, 21-05-2016, 28-05-2016, 04-06-2016, 18-06-2016, 25-06-2016, 02-07-2016, 09-07-2016, 2x 30-07-2016
    ... I lost count...
    Wait, I found my count. Organized 54+ succesful Horntail runs.
    [​IMG]