1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Skuire's Recent Activity

1. Skuire rated Alyosha's post Creative in the thread Surviving in the Post-Manniepocalypse.

At this point I feel like it's better to just directly convert mesos into exp for the sake of understanding exactly what made Mannequins...

Feb 20, 2020 at 6:54 AM
  2. Skuire replied to the thread Surviving in the Post-Manniepocalypse.

EXP is overrated. That's to say, the sole purpose of me training somewhere isn't to buy leech and level up. As a player I definitely...

Feb 20, 2020 at 6:53 AM
  3. Skuire posted a new thread.

Surviving in the Post-Manniepocalypse

Good evening to you all: low level warriors, sweaty solo players, degen event farmers alike - I welcome you to this humble thread. While...

Forum: General Discussion

Feb 20, 2020 at 5:41 AM
  4. Skuire replied to the thread My Maple Journal (inspired by Skuire).

ALL ROSES IN <2 HRS? BRO, I'VE BEEN HUNTING JUST AS LONG AND HAVEN'T FOUND ONE! OnionMad

Feb 19, 2020 at 12:45 AM
  5. Skuire liked spencil2's post in the thread My Maple Journal (inspired by Skuire).

Day 396 Playtime today: 2 hrs Total playtime: 960 hrs In game highlights: -Mini grind at HH/BF -CWK exchange quest/gach (see below)...

status.png roses.png gach.png cwk.png Feb 19, 2020 at 12:44 AM
  6. Skuire rated Esmo's post Funny in the thread Actually balance the game.

let’s ruin the server ft motto

Feb 17, 2020 at 11:37 PM
  7. Skuire rated Motto's post Agree in the thread Actually balance the game.

To this I say only, if we get nerfed, why can't they? Whatever nerf you make to maps / buffs to maps you make, mages will always gain on...

Feb 17, 2020 at 9:15 PM
  8. Skuire liked Motto's post in the thread Actually balance the game.

Okay, given the fact that we can confirm it's Maple Magends. Let's actually put some discussion into some game balancing. First balance...

Feb 17, 2020 at 8:02 PM
  9. Skuire replied to the thread Actually balance the game.

+1 on principle - I for one am all in favor of making big dick controversial decisions for the greater good of MapleLegends.

Feb 17, 2020 at 8:01 PM
  10. Skuire rated akashsky's post Funny in the thread Information Balance Changes: 16/02/2020.

At this point I'm pretty much a veteran player who no longer plays mages because I've already abused them to leech my mains to high...

Feb 17, 2020 at 4:13 AM
  11. Skuire liked Althariisa's post in the thread Information Balance Changes: 16/02/2020.

Next nerf CD on mage ultimates. lets see how you improve with that

Feb 17, 2020 at 3:50 AM
  12. Skuire rated Lulinya's post Funny in the thread Information Balance Changes: 16/02/2020.

Im okay with all nerf as long as NightLord could no longer flash jump, been hating that skill since 2006...

Feb 17, 2020 at 3:50 AM
  13. Skuire liked itzptr's post in the thread Information Balance Changes: 16/02/2020.

That's kind of a stupid change in the name of "balance" People AFK train in Ghost Ship maps and AFK farm heartstoppers as well, and yet...

Feb 17, 2020 at 2:59 AM
  14. Skuire rated cakesogood's post Great Work in the thread Make event nx permenant.

3 year bump

Feb 17, 2020 at 1:30 AM
  15. Skuire rated umaga's post Funny in the thread Information Balance Changes: 16/02/2020.

[IMG]

Feb 17, 2020 at 12:54 AM