1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Skuire's Recent Activity

1. Skuire replied to the thread Sku's Master Quest V2.

[IMG] Total Playtime: 937 hrs ~> 976 hrs HEY. back again so soon with a quick and casual update, plus a plan for going forward. irl:...

Sep 25, 2020 at 12:14 AM
  2. Skuire rated cakesogood's post Great Work in the thread The Energizer Drink.

rage is a great skill that lasts for 2minutes and u lose big DPM whenever u rebuff. while ciders last for 5 minutes takes no iframes and...

Sep 24, 2020 at 2:48 PM
  3. Skuire liked cobbages's post in the thread [Self-Restricted] Cob's Clearing Maplestory Challenge.

hello..um, it's been a while since i've posted anything on this thread. that's because, well...i've been indulging in my love and...

Sep 24, 2020 at 2:12 PM
  4. Skuire replied to the thread The Card Collector Challenge.

Mushkid's Card Collection, Chapter 2: Mushkid on the Road Sick (possibly covaids???), woke up at 4AM, and couldn't get back to sleep so...

Sep 24, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  5. Skuire liked cobbages's post in the thread The Card Collector Challenge.

it died with my soul amidst the challenge.

Sep 24, 2020 at 1:00 PM
  6. Skuire liked SwordnBoard's post in the thread Proud healer~.

[ATTACH]

645608229480431636.png Sep 23, 2020 at 11:52 PM
  7. Skuire rated SwordnBoard's post Funny in the thread Do paladins need a buff?.

> worse cleave than a hero > worse singletarget dps than a buffless bucc > only maptargeting ability nerfed to shit thanks to...

695584516177264750.png Sep 22, 2020 at 10:38 PM
  8. Skuire rated PrettyLights's post Funny in the thread The Card Collector Challenge.

Are you the same person who grinded to lv 99 before the first reactor in ff7?

Sep 22, 2020 at 10:11 PM
  9. Skuire replied to the thread The Card Collector Challenge.

I'll be building a better computer soon (and finally giving up my beastly 2010 Dell laptop) so this is 100% a possibility. I would...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:05 PM
  10. Skuire rated RegalStar's post Informative in the thread The Card Collector Challenge.

Not gonna do this, but some thoughts based on the rules: -The easiest job to take is pirate. Only archers have an easier 1st job to...

Sep 22, 2020 at 6:17 PM
  11. Skuire rated RegalStar's post Informative in the thread The Card Collector Challenge.

You can also buy paintbrush in Ninja Castle which is free to get to.

Sep 22, 2020 at 6:17 PM
  12. Skuire replied to the thread The Card Collector Challenge.

Mushkid's Card Collection, Chapter 1: Concerning Birth and Origin of the Mushkid [IMG] Say hello to Mushkid! He's a big fan of...

Sep 22, 2020 at 5:56 PM
  13. Skuire replied to the thread The Card Collector Challenge.

Then you're in a map that you're not "allowed" to be in, so you'll have to return as quickly as possible without talking to...

Sep 22, 2020 at 3:35 PM
  14. Skuire rated pharaoh's post Funny in the thread Check Gender Command.

Small suggestion to check someone's gender by command e.g. @gender IGN Seen some pretty confusing traps around APQ and I need a quick...

Sep 22, 2020 at 2:52 AM
  15. Skuire posted a new thread.

The Card Collector Challenge

A cute new masochistic challenge inspired by Cob's Clearing MapleStory. DA RULES...

Forum: General Discussion

Sep 21, 2020 at 10:07 PM