1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
snippymirror

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Jun 5, 2023
Local time:
3:11 AM
Student

Share This Page

snippymirror

Mano, Female, from Washington

Finally God I Am Here Apr 17, 2020

snippymirror was last seen:
Jun 5, 2023
    1. Globox
      Globox
      ~Waiting like a little excited child to my drawing~
    2. snippymirror
      snippymirror
      Finally God I Am Here
    3. snippymirror
      snippymirror
      ugh, cant play due to "failed in finding proper screen mode for Gr2D" >_< none of the solutions ive found work
      1. Globox
        Globox
        Yooo I have this on my second computer, I failed fixing it trying everything on google, how did you fix it in the end?
        Apr 30, 2020
      2. snippymirror
        snippymirror
        my issue was cus i had multiple monitors and the monitor i had as my main didnt work with ML for some reason? so i just use an older monitor with a lower screen res and make that the main monitor and then i can load ML and drag it onto the better screen LOL way too complicated
        Apr 30, 2020
  • About

Student
    IGN:
    Snippy
    Job:
    • Cleric

i like to draw art and my dogs name is crouton

Signature