1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Soblet's Recent Activity

1. Soblet rated fael's post Agree in the thread Tribute to Skarmory: A Friend, Player, and Legend.

damn I wish you loved me at least 1/3 of what you love Skarmory

Apr 26, 2024 at 6:35 AM
  2. Soblet rated Kori's post Friendly in the thread Sad to have left but grateful for the memories.

TL;DR - left ML in 2022 to focus on being a new mother, came back to forums to relive a bit of nostalgia. I’ve only posted here once or...

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:37 AM
  3. Soblet liked RemiIia's post in the thread Accepted no pet loot in darksight.

I think people have been disliking Meso Up lately (and mages) but let's talk about meso up. I think the better option to fix this other...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:55 AM
  4. Soblet liked RemiIia's post in the thread revised Keen Eyes..

since NLs are lacking in damage variance. [IMG] Increases the range of attack using throwing weapons such as throwing stars & knives....

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:51 PM
  5. Soblet rated Swesticer's post Great Work in the thread SweSticer's Gear progress Journal (RNG simulator).

JK BOIS WE RICH [ATTACH] Chaos +0. > 3/5 60% > CSS 20% first pass >60%> CSS20% first pass > 70%. Best glove made sofar: 13att :cool:*

upload_2024-4-22_17-33-26.png Apr 22, 2024 at 8:50 PM
  6. Soblet rated LeonardoJF's post Friendly in the thread New comer, where to start and what to do..

passing by to thank you on my behalf and on behalf of my friends who gave more than 100m to each one

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:28 PM
  7. Soblet rated thechild's post Agree in the thread [Suggestion] Fix smokescreen level 29/30.

throw 5 more seconds into the ring

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:29 AM