1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Soblet's Recent Activity

1. Soblet rated thechild's post Agree in the thread [Suggestion] Fix smokescreen level 29/30.

throw 5 more seconds into the ring

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:29 AM
  2. Soblet replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Thanks bro I understand you too FoxF2

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:40 PM
  3. Soblet rated iPippy's post Disagree in the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Vulnerability literally does mean weakness, both in this game's skill description and many other games as well. Ice demon makes a mob...

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:24 AM
  4. Soblet replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

I'm not getting into what the original intentions were with the skill or what anything means for game balance, I'm simply responding to...

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:24 AM
  5. Soblet replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Vulnerable does not mean weakness. A mob having a neutral resistance to fire is also vulnerable to that element. The skill does what's...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:58 PM
  6. Soblet replied to the thread Pickpocket change.

As far as I can judge it now, this suggestion would make the gap between multishad and single client smaller (really though, how many...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:55 PM
  7. Soblet rated Ainz's post Great Work in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

[IMG] This is now a nightz hating journal

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:51 PM
  8. Soblet rated Ainz's post Agree in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

While I really understand the sentiment and sympathise with it, there are definitely people out there with worse luck. The GWGs really...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:18 PM
  9. Soblet rated beegoratto's post Agree in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

Ngl the one from today was almost the breaking point for me. It’s too much

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  10. Soblet replied to the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

Whatever you do, don't watch any Nightz scrolling sessions or you're going on a downward spiral.

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:46 AM
  11. Soblet rated Krythan's post Great Work in the thread [Guide] Krythan's Guide to Late Job Advancements.

> Will I get penalized if I do my job advancement at a later level? Short Answer: No. You're going to be totally fine. For many...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:33 PM
  12. Soblet rated Fransje's post Great Work in the thread New comer, where to start and what to do..

Thankyou very much! I just started my journey(ign OnlyFranz) gonna vote for my firsttime now! ^^

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:06 PM
  13. Soblet replied to the thread Pickpocket change.

Burgunt. There's still too many shadowers not using pickpocket, please consider this suggestion.

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:24 AM
  14. Soblet rated Gurk's post Agree in the thread Revamp Thief Elixir to Give +20 Accuracy.

[IMG] Effects: Accuracy +9, Avoidability +15 A special elixir for Thieves (omegalul). Gives +9 Accuracy and +15 Avoidability for 8...

Apr 16, 2024 at 6:27 AM
  15. Soblet rated Ainz's post Creative in the thread [Suggestion] Fix smokescreen level 29/30.

Alternatively buff lvl 30 hehehe

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:29 PM