1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Telepole's Recent Activity

1. Telepole rated fartsy's post Agree in the thread unlock maplelegends hard mode for the rest of us.

rosa's pendant could also give negative hp if base hp is above the threshold so the spoiled 30k night lords who properly washed can...

Jul 20, 2024 at 5:26 AM
  2. Telepole rated theclammiest's post Agree in the thread DrK is my favorite class.

My favorite character is the dragon knight character. They have a lot of health and the "hyper body skill" which lets squishier classes...

Jul 20, 2024 at 5:14 AM
  3. Telepole rated iPippy's post Agree in the thread Accepted & Implemented Block all trades/Invites after obtaining yellow lines.

As I'd stated in the prior thread, a major point of scams is convincing people to not take a second to think. I do agree that we don't...

Jul 20, 2024 at 5:00 AM
  4. Telepole rated soft's post Agree in the thread Accepted & Implemented Block all trades/Invites after obtaining yellow lines.

Newer players who have not yet acclimated to the server likely will not know the market pricing of items, and would be unaware of the...

Jul 20, 2024 at 4:59 AM
  5. Telepole rated redpotion's post Agree in the thread Accepted & Implemented Block all trades/Invites after obtaining yellow lines.

The way I see it, the policies you police and the stances you take help shape your community. Now, of course I believe in personal...

Jul 20, 2024 at 4:58 AM
  6. Telepole rated Tommygunner's post Agree in the thread Accepted & Implemented Block all trades/Invites after obtaining yellow lines.

again, if you want to argue its not necessary, its a different issue altogether. If the buyer is not trying to scam, and is coming from...

Jul 20, 2024 at 4:57 AM
  7. Telepole rated -ovv's post Agree in the thread Accepted & Implemented Block all trades/Invites after obtaining yellow lines.

What a narrow and hindsighted perspective. Instead of putting the onus on the established, greedy players to do better, why is your...

Jul 20, 2024 at 4:56 AM
  8. Telepole rated iPippy's post Agree in the thread Dk Rant.

A hero that can't stun/armor crash but provides hb is just a better hero in all but like 3 pieces of content. Still, it's not exactly a...

Jul 20, 2024 at 4:33 AM