1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

TennGohan's Recent Activity

1. TennGohan rated Krythan's post Great Work in the thread [Guide] Krythan's Guide to Late Job Advancements.

> Will I get penalized if I do my job advancement at a later level? Short Answer: No. You're going to be totally fine. For many...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  2. TennGohan rated porl's post Great Work in the thread DPM Compilation.

HT dpm 45 - 8.81 MW20 / HTB / ECHO lv 187 8540 range [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:18 PM
  3. TennGohan rated BarakKiller's post Great Work in the thread Perf NT Knuckle Journal.

It's time for another update ! Finally managed to find some time to play! Since the last update here, I've been trying to save some...

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:01 PM
  4. TennGohan rated Krythan's post Great Work in the thread Thief Krythan's Night Lord | Guide to Thirty Thousand Hit Points.

How to wash a Night Lord to 30,000 HP. Intro Our goal is to create an attacker with the potential to reach 30,000 HP and 5,000 MP by...

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  5. TennGohan rated Gurk's post Agree in the thread Revamp Thief Elixir to Give +20 Accuracy.

[IMG] Effects: Accuracy +9, Avoidability +15 A special elixir for Thieves (omegalul). Gives +9 Accuracy and +15 Avoidability for 8...

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:03 PM
  6. TennGohan rated TORONTOTOKYO's post Great Work in the thread Pickpocket change.

this seems like a multishad buff tho.

Apr 16, 2024 at 8:37 PM
  7. TennGohan rated Soblet's post Agree in the thread Pickpocket change.

Burgunt. There's still too many shadowers not using pickpocket, please consider this suggestion.

Apr 16, 2024 at 8:37 PM
  8. TennGohan rated Subterlabor's post Great Work in the thread A Sweaty Journal....

That was uneventful. Ggs https://youtu.be/l17W-Cig72Y?si=lQ7vsa7gG0GVjWi6

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:59 PM
  9. TennGohan rated Ainz's post Agree in the thread [Suggestion] Fix smokescreen level 29/30.

Alternatively buff lvl 30 hehehe

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:42 PM
  10. TennGohan rated Nightz's post Great Work in the thread I wish I could play.

You have been temporarily smega muted on multiple occasions in the past. At some point enough is enough, especially if you include...

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:59 AM
  11. TennGohan rated Subterlabor's post Agree in the thread I wish I could play.

Bumping this Disclose what you did and we shall take a public vote on your recourse. Or meme you relentlessly Don't ask for sympathy...

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:58 AM
  12. TennGohan rated Chrisss's post Great Work in the thread DPM Compilation.

Just trying to represent the Bishop community :) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] DPM 45 main body HT (MW30, Echo, SE, HT Boof, 2 Elixirs)

upload_2024-4-14_11-0-58.png upload_2024-4-14_11-1-9.png Apr 14, 2024 at 9:11 PM
  13. TennGohan rated CaptainNemo's post Agree in the thread Remove the 1 minute before takeoff no-entry timer.

As title suggests, remove the 1 minute no entry before takeoff from all transportation. Match the rest of transport ships/NLC train with...

Apr 14, 2024 at 6:39 AM
  14. TennGohan liked -ovv's post in the thread Make it so skills aren't cancelled when Shadow Partner expires.

The counter play is to cast Shadow Partner before it expires so you don't get that animation.

Apr 14, 2024 at 6:32 AM
  15. TennGohan rated Krythan's post Great Work in the thread Krythan's Journal.

Entry #47 - I/L Tada! The I/L can now 1-hit ulu2. It's sure nice being an Archmage, as it was just a matter of leeching to 130, and...

Apr 14, 2024 at 6:30 AM