1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

TermiteLover's Recent Activity

1. TermiteLover rated CaptainNemo's post Agree in the thread Remove the 1 minute before takeoff no-entry timer.

As title suggests, remove the 1 minute no entry before takeoff from all transportation. Match the rest of transport ships/NLC train with...

Apr 13, 2024 at 5:58 AM
  2. TermiteLover rated Nightz's post Informative in the thread Post Your Worst Drops: Poverty Bean Edition.

Just some additional stats for the Pasta 2 run 45 total runs cleared, both Facestompers 1 weapon attack MapleF18 [IMG] Average income...

Apr 12, 2024 at 2:41 PM
  3. TermiteLover rated Shivering's post Agree in the thread Post Your Worst Drops: Poverty Dragon Edition.

Imagine complaining about making a livable wage of 100k when the true working class of Maple Legends (islanders) have to suffer day...

Apr 12, 2024 at 4:15 AM
  4. TermiteLover rated -ovv's post Great Work in the thread Post Your Worst Drops: Poverty Bean Edition.

From the makers of Post Your Worst Drops: Poverty Dragon Edition comes Post Your Worst Drops: Poverty Bean. Instructions: Gather a...

upload_2024-4-11_18-29-36.png Apr 12, 2024 at 4:15 AM
  5. TermiteLover rated Lin's post Great Work in the thread Multi-client Memes.

[MEDIA]

Apr 9, 2024 at 8:16 AM
  6. TermiteLover rated Kirisame's post Great Work in the thread Multi-client Memes.

[IMG]

Apr 9, 2024 at 8:16 AM
  7. TermiteLover rated teenager's post Creative in the thread How many accounts do you use to vote for MapleLegends?.

I hate voting haha. Please disable AP resets and reset every's hp to the HP challenges max

Apr 7, 2024 at 11:44 AM
  8. TermiteLover rated -ovv's post Informative in the thread How many accounts do you use to vote for MapleLegends?.

18 currently. I usually do it during content or while cooking dinner so it really doesn't take away from my time.

Apr 7, 2024 at 11:44 AM
  9. TermiteLover attached a file to the thread How many accounts do you use to vote for MapleLegends?.

for reference, 12 days of voting missed in that time... (mostly due to gtop being down) [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Screen Shot 2024-04-07 at 3.10.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2024-04-07 at 3.10.02 PM.png Apr 7, 2024 at 4:11 AM
  10. TermiteLover replied to the thread How many accounts do you use to vote for MapleLegends?.

I vote daily on 25 accts. Am currently over 830 days of votes with the majority of them, with the youngest being at 584. I don't even...

Apr 7, 2024 at 4:08 AM