1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

TermiteLover's Recent Activity

1. TermiteLover rated Soblet's post Agree in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

Whatever you do, don't watch any Nightz scrolling sessions or you're going on a downward spiral.

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  2. TermiteLover rated Alyosha's post Informative in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

It's okay this is the esoteric knowledge bestowed upon those from retirement homes

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  3. TermiteLover rated Nightz's post Great Work in the thread My glove journal (Inspired by Akash).

This starts early on in our GM-training where we get taught to always be on the lookout for XxRamenxX and be as disruptive as possible....

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:42 AM
  4. TermiteLover rated Ferluci's post Disagree in the thread Remove the magic cap.

Yes lets remove whole cap thousands of dev hours for like 2 persons

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:18 AM
  5. TermiteLover rated Alyosha's post Agree in the thread Remove the magic cap.

but for real though even if you hit the damage cap on classes that reach 200k lines, your improvements in upgrades still function in...

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:18 AM
  6. TermiteLover rated Vowels's post Agree in the thread Remove the magic cap.

Dear maplers Foxpat Did you know magic caps out at 1999 tma? That means anything over it does exactly nothing. This has been mage...

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:16 AM
  7. TermiteLover rated Gurk's post Agree in the thread Revamp Thief Elixir to Give +20 Accuracy.

[IMG] Effects: Accuracy +9, Avoidability +15 A special elixir for Thieves (omegalul). Gives +9 Accuracy and +15 Avoidability for 8...

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:14 PM
  8. TermiteLover rated Syrinz's post Creative in the thread I wish I could play.

We've decided to lock this forum thread to prevent further instances of attention seeking or bullying. Nightz has explained it well on...

Apr 16, 2024 at 5:21 AM
  9. TermiteLover rated CaptainNemo's post Informative in the thread I wish I could play.

What in the absolutely unhinged main character schizo posting did i just read Batman?

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:14 PM
  10. TermiteLover rated Lin's post Informative in the thread I wish I could play.

y'know you can play the game without the smegas right

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:21 AM
  11. TermiteLover rated beegoratto's post Great Work in the thread I wish I could play.

Maybe we can help you backtrack and figure out what you likely said. Please list your top 5 favorite slurs.

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:21 AM
  12. TermiteLover rated fael's post Agree in the thread I wish I could play.

racial slurs were supposed to be perma ban from the game imho. that's the kind of harassment stuff i would agree on permanent ban lol

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:20 AM
  13. TermiteLover rated Nightz's post Great Work in the thread I wish I could play.

You have been temporarily smega muted on multiple occasions in the past. At some point enough is enough, especially if you include...

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:19 AM
  14. TermiteLover rated beegoratto's post Agree in the thread I wish I could play.

Please post screenshots from previous appeals

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:18 AM
  15. TermiteLover rated Subterlabor's post Agree in the thread I wish I could play.

Bumping this Disclose what you did and we shall take a public vote on your recourse. Or meme you relentlessly Don't ask for sympathy...

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:18 AM