1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

TermiteLover's Recent Activity

1. TermiteLover replied to the thread Awakening of Moo.

Moo wars 3; Revenge of the MoO The cow moos back

Sep 1, 2024 at 2:05 AM
  2. TermiteLover rated LiquidOoze's post Informative in the thread Low W Ramen can't be searched using The Owl of Minerva.

It's upside down, it's actually M Ramen

Aug 31, 2024 at 12:58 AM
  3. TermiteLover rated Jaewonnie's post Great Work in the thread Dunas 2 Hopium Journal.

Run #5 [ATTACH] O?? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Finally something nice. Suddenly had the urge to shit about 15min in though. Made the call to be...

ddd25.png drop1.png drop2.png Aug 29, 2024 at 4:06 AM
  4. TermiteLover rated Ferluci's post Agree in the thread Gurk's Cope Auf Circlet Journal.

its cause u didnt dummy scroll u dummy

Aug 27, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  5. TermiteLover rated Nightz's post Informative in the thread Uh..GiT Gud, No Casul, The Journal (a casual Journal).

cap

Aug 27, 2024 at 9:45 AM
  6. TermiteLover rated -ovv's post Great Work in the thread Bottomwear for Dex (and all its flavors).

Remove both

Aug 27, 2024 at 7:24 AM
  7. TermiteLover rated Chrisss's post Great Work in the thread DPM Compilation.

HT Main Body DPM 45 (MW20, Echo, SE, HT Buff, Retro Potion) Been awhile since i tested dpm so I wanted to try and see where i was at :)...

upload_2024-8-26_23-50-41.png upload_2024-8-26_23-50-49.png Aug 27, 2024 at 1:55 AM
  8. TermiteLover rated Motto's post Disagree in the thread Feedback Your feedback and experience of MapleLegends.

1. Which year did you join MapleLegends? 2017 Summer Event (until end of August), restarted playing in February 2018 and on 2. How did...

Aug 27, 2024 at 1:39 AM
  9. TermiteLover rated Nightz's post Creative in the thread Feedback Your feedback and experience of MapleLegends.

1. Which year did you join MapleLegends? I joined in late 2020 (October the 21st to be exact) 2. How did you found/learn (about)...

Aug 27, 2024 at 1:36 AM
  10. TermiteLover rated -ovv's post Great Work in the thread Feedback Your feedback and experience of MapleLegends.

1. Which year did you join MapleLegends? 2017 Halloween event 2. How did you find/learn (about) MapleLegends? GTOP. Initial interest...

Aug 27, 2024 at 1:33 AM
  11. TermiteLover rated Kimmy's post Informative in the thread Low Item ignore list does not persist..

One of the causes was the way item ignore is stored, and it have to be improved before it'll be re-enabled

Aug 26, 2024 at 11:45 AM
  12. TermiteLover rated Jaewonnie's post Informative in the thread Dunas 2 Hopium Journal.

Hello, I will be documenting my expeditions of the beloved boss, Dunas 2. Although I have a log of my previous runs, I will start fresh...

ddd20.png Aug 26, 2024 at 4:48 AM
  13. TermiteLover rated iPippy's post Agree in the thread Accepted Double Stab needs to be Buffed?.

Addressing the imbalance would have been removing lucky 7s custom damage formula that doesn't even need mastery.

Aug 25, 2024
  14. TermiteLover rated iPippy's post Agree in the thread Create instance option for field bosses (Quest-related).

Everyone knows the real fun of quests is in clicking through copious amounts of textboxes

Aug 25, 2024