1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

-Toon's Recent Activity

1. -Toon liked wurl's post in the thread wurl journey.

hello, I started playing maplelegends yesterday after finals ended. I mostly played mapleroyals during covid but didnt like the server...

upload_2022-6-28_21-36-11.png Jul 1, 2022 at 5:17 PM
  2. -Toon rated akashsky's post Agree in the thread QOL: Extend Hired Merchants to 48 Hours.

Even if we can't increase to 48 hours, even having it go up by a small amount (5-10 mins) would be pretty good QoL for people who set up...

Jun 30, 2022 at 6:53 PM
  3. -Toon rated Notorious's post Agree in the thread QOL: Extend Hired Merchants to 48 Hours.

Suggesting to increase the length of time hired merchants stay up on the FM from 24 hrs to 48 hrs. It is a pain to set up your shop...

Jun 30, 2022 at 6:53 PM
  4. -Toon rated Selquin's post Creative in the thread HT DPM45 Flex Thread.

The Hero matures at breakneck speed. I’m gradually being outstripped. I feel no anxiety. There is no need to be afraid. There is.. no...

Jun 30, 2022 at 5:40 AM
  5. -Toon liked flow's post in the thread Suggestion for fix multimage.

Hi! Lately i was thinking in ways to fix multimage without nerf till death the maps (or mages) what i believe isn't a good way to do it,...

upload_2022-6-25_20-7-13.png upload_2022-6-25_20-17-17.png upload_2022-6-25_20-17-27.png Jun 28, 2022 at 2:24 AM
  6. -Toon rated Nightz777's post Great Work in the thread Your Latest Accomplishments!.

[IMG]

Jun 26, 2022 at 9:35 PM
  7. -Toon rated akashsky's post Creative in the thread Recruiting Pasta - Toxic, elitist sweatlords only.

Congratulations to hanage (DEHA) to getting into pasta! [IMG]

Jun 26, 2022 at 7:24 AM