1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

TTKirnk's Recent Activity

1. TTKirnk attached a file to the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello Gamers and Chat i am back once again with another not exciting day of grinding...but dont worry it included a lil bit more than...

starting stats and gear.png hot damn lam i like to see that.png equips gained.png use items gained.png etcs gained and ore totals.png gacha gained minus TWO.png gacha results.png final stats and gear.png Mar 29, 2024 at 12:44 AM
  2. TTKirnk rated LeonardoJF's post Informative in the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

you can probably go gallopera, good eph and power crystal ore

Mar 28, 2024 at 2:25 AM
  3. TTKirnk attached a file to the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello Gamers and Chat! today was a nice productive day...because i sure did a whole lotta grinding! and thats all that happened pretty...

starting stats and gear.png equips earned part 1.png equips part 2.png use items gained.png etcs gained.png gacha earned.png gacha results.png epm10 with polearm fury.png ending stats and gear.png Mar 28, 2024 at 2:25 AM
  4. TTKirnk attached a file to the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello Gamers and Chat i am back! and with a bit of a roller coaster of a entry today...for me at least. before getting into that, you...

starting stats and gear.png the BETTER emerald dome.png IT IS FINALLY HERE I AM FREE.png its TIME to SCROLL.png the white mop results.png gacha earned for today.png gacha run.png look at that i finally got the orihalcons its TIME to get shit from the quest.png here comes the drum roll.png its so joever.png ending stats and gear god bless WHITE MOP.png 20240324_233307.jpg 20240324_233347.jpg Mar 25, 2024 at 3:43 AM
  5. TTKirnk rated Lin's post Great Work in the thread Linny|BangHero's Video Thread.

I made an appreciation video for the Deep Forest of Patience 6, the day where we all got fat stacks of coins, and then i blew it all....

Mar 24, 2024 at 4:11 AM
  6. TTKirnk rated HolyPaladin's post Great Work in the thread Guide: What class should you pick as a new player?.

Obligatory paladin in the best class in Maplestory comment

Mar 23, 2024 at 3:37 AM
  7. TTKirnk rated beegoratto's post Creative in the thread Guide: What class should you pick as a new player?.

Prologue There's a lot of guides on choosing a class, but the vast majority of them are out of date and/or contain misinformation or...

Mar 23, 2024 at 1:09 AM
  8. TTKirnk rated beegoratto's post Great Work in the thread Show your setup!.

[IMG] when the power is out and you have horntail in 15 min

Mar 23, 2024 at 1:08 AM
  9. TTKirnk rated Dimez's post Friendly in the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

Love it. Dope.

Mar 22, 2024
  10. TTKirnk attached a file to the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello Chat and Gamers i am back and on time today! today was a change of pace...because i decided to grind elsewhere for once! before...

starting stats and gear.png cds epm 10.png cds epm 10 with guy at top row.png cds epm 10 without event experience.png cds epm 10 without event exp but with guy on top.png equips gained.png use items gained.png etc items gained for the day.png gacha for the day.png gacha results.png ending stats and gear.png Mar 22, 2024