1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Vandole's Recent Activity

1. Vandole rated MapleBento's post Great Work in the thread Warrior Comprehensive Hero Guide.

Comprehensive Hero Guide: Hello fellow Legends lovers! My name is Damon, people on this server used to know me by the IGN of Grizzly...

Jul 19, 2024 at 8:15 PM
  2. Vandole rated Krythan's post Great Work in the thread Warrior [Guide] Krythan's Warrior Washing Guide | Washing Your Hero, Paladin, or Dark Knight.

How to create a Warrior with 30,000 HP. Intro Our goal is to create a warrior that can reach 30,000 HP and 2,000 MP by level 180....

Jul 19, 2024 at 8:10 PM
  3. Vandole rated soft's post Useful in the thread Warrior [Guide] Krythan's Warrior Washing Guide | Washing Your Hero, Paladin, or Dark Knight.

I'm unsure if this is the most efficient way... but I do know that if you log into your account on the main website, navigate to the "My...

Jul 16, 2024 at 6:20 AM
  4. Vandole rated DrChuchu's post Useful in the thread Warrior [Guide] Krythan's Warrior Washing Guide | Washing Your Hero, Paladin, or Dark Knight.

You gain 66 HP per level on average (range is 64-68). After 50 levels when you reach 144, you would get ~3,300 HP from levels alone....

Jul 16, 2024 at 6:20 AM
  5. Vandole rated Krythan's post Useful in the thread Warrior [Guide] Krythan's Warrior Washing Guide | Washing Your Hero, Paladin, or Dark Knight.

Welcome back! With 120 INT, you're going to be perfect. Agreed, assuming you've only used AP Resets for HP Washing, seeing your Cash...

Jul 16, 2024 at 6:19 AM
  6. Vandole replied to the thread Warrior [Guide] Krythan's Warrior Washing Guide | Washing Your Hero, Paladin, or Dark Knight.

Thanks for the replies! I didn't think about looking at AP reset purchase history that's a good idea! I kind of remember using them to...

Jul 15, 2024 at 11:04 PM
  7. Vandole replied to the thread Warrior [Guide] Krythan's Warrior Washing Guide | Washing Your Hero, Paladin, or Dark Knight.

How do we calculate how much base HP we would have at a certain level without washing? I came back after a long break and have no idea...

Jul 15, 2024 at 8:32 PM