1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Xessuz's Recent Activity

1. Xessuz replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Can you use your ifrit to confirm if the ice weakness is working?

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:57 PM
  2. Xessuz liked DrChuchu's post in the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Eh it's happened a couple times to me recently, so here's some screenshots. Meteor normal (against fire weak): [ATTACH] Meteor with...

upload_2024-4-19_9-27-2.png upload_2024-4-19_9-27-22.png Apr 19, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  3. Xessuz replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Ty for answer. Sorry my insistence ♡

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:44 PM
  4. Xessuz liked Pasta's post in the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Klock is already weak to fire, so casting Ice Demon on it does not alter fire skills' damage against it. However, casting Fire Demon...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:37 PM
  5. Xessuz rated Soblet's post Disagree in the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Vulnerable does not mean weakness. A mob having a neutral resistance to fire is also vulnerable to that element. The skill does what's...

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  6. Xessuz replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Im not home too, but I'll bring numbers to this topic

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:20 AM
  7. Xessuz replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

You can use Fire Demon on a Birk or a Ice Demon on a Klock to test My ifrit never hit more to a mob affected to ice demon, always the...

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:12 AM
  8. Xessuz replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Ice demon is only working right in one term: dot. Fire vulnerability is not working (please test before talk about it here) Other...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:50 AM
  9. Xessuz replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

If you use ICE DEMON on fire weakness mob, it lose the fire weakness and become neutral to fire, what kind of vulnerability is that?

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:37 AM
  10. Xessuz liked iPippy's post in the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Vulnerability literally does mean weakness, both in this game's skill description and many other games as well. Ice demon makes a mob...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:33 AM
  11. Xessuz replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Ice demon: Provides consistent damage to a monster using ice pieces from Ice Demon. Monsters stricken by Ice Demon become vulnerable to...

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:56 PM
  12. Xessuz replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

But the spell says that monsters will have fire weakness, and its not happening, that skill is neutralizing all elements, fire include

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:09 PM
  13. Xessuz replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Its not on description of the skill

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:47 PM
  14. Xessuz replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

I've been tested and FIRE DEMON is bugged too!

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:05 AM
  15. Xessuz replied to the thread Low ICE DEMON skill bug.

Its a bug because if you use ice demon in a fire-weak monster, it lose the fire weakness, the monster become neutral to all elements...

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:32 PM