1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nightz's Recent Activity

1. Nightz rated Soblet's post Great Work in the thread Speedrun Compilation.

Krexel, Hardcore (33 min 9 sec) 1 player Characters: Soblet (200 shadower | attacker) SobletFP (141 shadower | attacker) SobletHB...

May 3, 2024 at 8:06 AM
  2. Nightz rated TTKirnk's post Great Work in the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello Chat and Gamers! this one is a bit of a surprise entry, as i wasnt actually planning on playing today...but said hey why not....

starting stats and gear.png there it is chat my white essence.png starting card sets.png ending card sets.png ending stats and gear.png May 3, 2024 at 7:59 AM
  3. Nightz rated TTKirnk's post Great Work in the thread TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL).

hello Chat and Gamers! today i dont have too much to offer because i totally didnt get distracted with something else...but despite all...

starting stats and gear.png latanica 1 drops.png latanica 2 drops.png where the 1 dex at game.png starting card sets.png final card sets.png final stats and gear.png May 2, 2024 at 8:26 AM
  4. Nightz rated -ovv's post Great Work in the thread DPM Compilation.

[ATTACH] Managed to PR again with lesser range (RIP Christmas pendant) 7.876 dpm 42. HTB/MW30/Echo/Gens buff Run ended on right arm 8m...

upload_2024-5-1_20-24-28.png May 2, 2024 at 8:06 AM
  5. Nightz liked Alyosha's post in the thread Awakening of Moo.

too much mooing causes discord among the cows

May 1, 2024 at 11:12 AM
  6. Nightz rated LeonardoJF's post Agree in the thread 2024 tier list?.

I believe it depends a lot on the point of view in the sense of: solid and easy to wash and grinder: paladin solid, not so easy to...

May 1, 2024 at 8:02 AM
  7. Nightz rated BarakKiller's post Great Work in the thread Perf NT Knuckle Journal.

UPDATE! GRAND FINALE! Remember those 150m from the last update ? Well, they were turned to ashes while trying to scroll items. However!...

bwg trade.png maple_jpeg.jpg May 1, 2024 at 7:54 AM