1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

TennGohan's Recent Activity

1. TennGohan rated fSharp's post Creative in the thread Is it legal to Mod the game?.

For example, is it legal to create an ingame interface for Selling&Buying items on the FM instead of using Owls? As owlrepo.com is...

May 21, 2024 at 6:20 PM
  2. TennGohan rated DrChuchu's post Great Work in the thread buff duration for Unriped Onyx and heart stoppers..

If we're comparing to baseline, unripe is +40 atk over cider and onyx apple is +80 atk over cider. So in this comparison, unripes are...

May 21, 2024 at 1:05 AM
  3. TennGohan rated Jaewonnie's post Great Work in the thread Skill Changes to Buff Hero and DK as an Attacker.

Just remove DKs and give Heroes HB. Ezpz

May 20, 2024 at 7:24 PM
  4. TennGohan liked Subterlabor's post in the thread Skill Changes to Buff Hero and DK as an Attacker.

Sure, but even with very low demand I cant even fill a 6 man drk slot, and struggle to fill it in 12 man runs. If there is 0 supply,...

May 20, 2024 at 7:22 PM
  5. TennGohan rated Kirisame's post Great Work in the thread Your Latest Accomplishments!.

It was bad planning and I even forgot to announce or countdown before leveling. Therefore, no one was talking and I got a nice clean...

May 19, 2024 at 7:53 PM
  6. TennGohan rated Tarnished's post Great Work in the thread Skill Changes to Buff Hero and DK as an Attacker.

On elementally neutral targets, the dummy DPM diff is negligible and can barely be distinguished with the high variance of pally/hero...

May 19, 2024 at 12:11 AM
  7. TennGohan rated Gurk's post Great Work in the thread Skill Changes to Buff Hero and DK as an Attacker.

On 50 def dummies, they're quite similar. On actual bosses, the gap only gets bigger with increasing defense values because of the order...

May 19, 2024 at 12:08 AM
  8. TennGohan rated Tommygunner's post Agree in the thread Would you give up Berserk for more survivability?.

i just find it funny how active zerk, which was supposed to help end-game bosses, is a death sentence when being SED. at the VERY...

May 18, 2024 at 6:28 AM
  9. TennGohan replied to the thread Skill Changes to Buff Hero and DK as an Attacker.

The server killed melee classes when they changed ht sed 4 years ago. There have been dozens of great balance suggestions related to...

May 18, 2024 at 6:24 AM
  10. TennGohan liked Gurk's post in the thread Skill Changes to Buff Hero and DK as an Attacker.

[ATTACH]

upload_2024-5-17_18-10-5.png May 18, 2024 at 5:50 AM
  11. TennGohan rated Tarnished's post Agree in the thread Skill Changes to Buff Hero and DK as an Attacker.

Dispel has smaller range and it's attached to a squishy mage. AC is Hero's main niche in end game, changing it to a self-damage boost is...

May 18, 2024 at 5:48 AM
  12. TennGohan rated Subterlabor's post Agree in the thread Skill Changes to Buff Hero and DK as an Attacker.

Having a hero in HT when the bishop dies/dcs is invaluable with LA def up. There is also 2 flaws with Drk's, one being the lack of...

May 18, 2024 at 5:45 AM
  13. TennGohan rated akashsky's post Agree in the thread Skill Changes to Buff Hero and DK as an Attacker.

I think the play is to push for changes to auf (to make it rewarding to run and indirectly buffing cleave), and wait patiently for von...

May 18, 2024 at 5:44 AM
  14. TennGohan liked Endorphinss's post in the thread Skill Changes to Buff Hero and DK as an Attacker.

i wouldnt like to see this changes. Many bosses has defense buff now that hero can cancel, thus providing additional utility to the...

May 18, 2024 at 5:44 AM
  15. TennGohan rated kalash's post Great Work in the thread Remove cancels from single target bosses.

What this would achieve is that you'd have "equal" extended runs on all runs. Having back-to-back weapon cancels is way worse than...

May 17, 2024 at 5:53 PM