1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Not recieving marble from cake boss

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Awleh, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    4:02 AM
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    Hey.

I play om a Mac and i usually have no issues. Ive done cakeboss multiple times the last days. Even did 4 this morning.

But now in the evening when cakeboss died, i didnt recieve a message and no marble was dropped for me. This happened 3 times in a row.

Each time i attacked over 200 times. And i tried restarting the client inbetween.

I saw a few others adressing the same problem on 'all' chat. Are the GMs aware of this bug? Is it possable to get compensated? Will it be fixed? Or is there something i can do different?

And yes: my etc/use had many free slots. And yes, i searched the whole map for marbles.

2. IPrestonXD40

IPrestonXD40 King Slime

Apr 25, 2017
    Male
    9:02 PM
    iPrestonXD40
    Hermit
    Pixels
    relog, does it help to you?

3. OP
    OP
    Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    As i mentioned, i restarted the maplestory client inbetween runs.

But now it works perfectly. So i guess ill just have to accept the 3 lost chances to get myself a mapleshield and some maple daggers F4

4. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    Im 99% sure if this happens your marble still dropped, just not on top of you. Loot the whole map next time this happens and see if you can find your marble

5. OP
    OP
    Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    I did all three times. There were no marbles left.

6. carrottop

carrottop Slime

Nov 1, 2015
    Female
    Ontario - Canada
    10:02 PM
    DeeKay
    Dark Knight
    Halcyon
    I have had the same issue - was at the cake boss before it was finished cooking - even before it STARTED cooking and fought the whole time yet got no crystal - tried to pick up all crystals on the map, had plenty of space in all inventory sections...frustrating to say the least. I am also on mac using the newest client. This happened on my char called DeeKay.

• Like Like x 1