1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

guide to make mesos?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by dvirl26, Apr 30, 2017.

1. dvirl26

dvirl26 Blue Snail

Apr 27, 2017
    Male
    6:24 PM
    can u help me or give me tips how to make mesos
    some guide's any guide

2. Beagle

Beagle Horny Mushroom

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    11:24 AM
    Swoopin
    Assassin
    Toilet
    Hey there!
    This post is very helpful and informative towards new players.

It will guide you through quests while also detailing ways you can earn mesos as a new player.

3. OP
    OP
    dvirl26

dvirl26 Blue Snail

Apr 27, 2017
    Male
    6:24 PM
    i sew this post but i didnt see somthing there to teach how to make mesos

4. Beagle

Beagle Horny Mushroom

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    11:24 AM
    Swoopin
    Assassin
    Toilet
    Some of the quests there reward you with Mesos, but admittedly it is not a lot.
    The easiest way to make mesos (I find) is simply to grind and sell the items you receive, and if you're lucky enough you'll receive hunting gachapon tickets.

If you need some mesos for potions and whatnot (assuming you're very new to this server) you can hit me up in-game and I'll give you a small amount to get you going.

My name's Beagle.

5. EonDelirium

EonDelirium Timer

Apr 17, 2017
    Male
    Burning Lands of Ariant
    10:24 AM
    Delirium
    Magician, F/P Wizard, F/P Mage
    SugarBabies
    I'm not an expert because I am as new as you in this private server/forums but I think the easy way to get mesos is buying Gachapon coupons from Cash Shop and try your luck in any of the Gachapon machines or you could do what Beagle told you, go and grind to certain high zones to farm and loot the rewards and as soon as possible sell 'em in Free Market.

6. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    9:24 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    But of course, you can't gachapon until level 45, and me oh my, how is this player struggling to make ends meet ever going to achieve such a level?

Do the quests!

• Like Like x 2