1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Helloo

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by eNGwen, May 13, 2017.

1. eNGwen

eNGwen Blue Snail

May 13, 2017
    2:46 AM
    Zwei
    Whats up everybody

I was gone for a while and now im back. I never made an introduction before on the forum so i might as well now.

I started playing Maplestory back in 2006 on gMS(windia fam anyone??) and switched over to eMS when Neckson decided that they wanted none more of those filthy europeans, cant remember when exactly, and i played until sometime when the Bigbang patch came. So like most of you guys who adores the old and Nostalgic Maplestory im here on Maplelegends for some good old nostalgia and fun.

As i said tho, i have been on here before like a year or more ago, but life kicked in, which it still does but i decided that i am gonna choose this game as my main procrastination thing for now instead of Overwatch/league.

My IGN is: Zwei
    I am as of now a lvl 102 CB, so i did manage to achieve a bit while playing, back then i was actually in top 89 for the thief job rankings #humblebrag. And i plan to get there again, so move over you other dirty spotstealers ;)

I just logged on to see my buddylist being quite dead, which is expected since its been a year, but still kind of sad to look at. So if anybody is looking for a training partner(meaning all you priests please add :D) or someone to laugh at you may add me, even lowlevel noobies(yes im that desperate).

Last thing now. sorry its long, and sorry if my humor does not amuse you, it did me, my excuse is that i am Danish.

See you out there

2. OP
    OP
    eNGwen

eNGwen Blue Snail

May 13, 2017
    2:46 AM
    Zwei
    Also any old timers from old Notorious guild and Aeon hit me up, i promise not to be weird

3. cyberdigi

cyberdigi Master Chronos Retired Staff

Apr 1, 2017
    Male
    3:46 AM
    Welcome fellow filthy european! Feel free to add me: cyberdigi (though I'm not that active ingame recently)
    Also join the discord chat.

4. Camille

Camille Master Chronos

May 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    7:46 PM
    Camille
    Warrior
    Muse
    Welcome back! :heartbeat:

5. Kimmy