1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Leech SUMMER 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nicholas, May 19, 2017.

1. Nicholas

Nicholas Mixed Golem

Jun 9, 2016
    Male
    London
    6:15 AM
    DragonNich
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Summer
    Hai!~
    It's summer and I'm finally going to be out of school, if you're looking to buy some leech I am going to be selling it to fund my Dark Knight's Zerk 30 books.
    I'll be attacking with my bishop, NichsCleric: 149 bishop, just list your ign, the time(s) you may want to leech, the place you want to leech, and how many hours and I'll see what I can do.

I will be unavailable during the current time slots due to work:
    Time is Pacific Standard Time (Server Time -7 hours)
    All days 1AM - 6AM (8AM - 3PM ST)
    Sunday: 9:30AM - 8Pm (4:30pm - 3AM ST)
    Saturday: 9AM - 4PM (4PM - 11PM)
    Monday and Wednesday 1:30PM - 10PM (8:30PM - 5AM)
    I will begin leeching after finals end next Wednesday

Prices:
    Monster: Solo/ Split / hits : notes
    Skeles: 9/ 5/ 2 :Option to split with my DrK
    Galos : 9/ 5/ 1
    UlU 2 : 9/ 5/ 2 :Galos may give more exp if I'm attacking
    UlU 1 : 9/ 5/ 1
    WS : 9/ 5/ 1
    Jr. Wraith: 7/ 4/ 1
    Master Chronos: 6/4/1
    Lower level mobs: 8/ 4.5/ 1 : exceptions: jr. wraith and master chronos

• Like Like x 4
  2. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    2:15 PM
    Defender
    I'm just wondering how do you come up with the mentioned prices? Clearly Skele leech price should be different to WS or ULU2?

3. seemslegit

seemslegit Mushmom

Apr 23, 2017
    Male
    11:15 PM
    Asura
    Night Lord
    you're paying them for their leeching service it doesn't matter where cause the seller is still selling his time

• Like Like x 3
  4. OP
    OP
    Nicholas

Nicholas Mixed Golem

Jun 9, 2016
    Male
    London
    DragonNich
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Summer
    This is exactly correct; I'm selling my time lol, the reason why chronos and wraiths are cheaper is not because they're low level, but because they have drops I can use.

5. TraGuy

TraGuy Mano

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    JetGatling
    Outlaw
    This logic doesn't make any sense if you're selling lower level mob leech for cheaper than skeles

6. OP
    OP
    Nicholas

Nicholas Mixed Golem

Jun 9, 2016
    Male
    London
    DragonNich
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Summer
    If there are good drops then I will charge less; those lower level mobs have good drops so I charge less. Quite simple true logical statement

7. TraGuy

TraGuy Mano

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    JetGatling
    Outlaw
    That would be true if you actually knew what lower level mobs they're wanting to leech from but in this case you're just saying "Lower Level Mobs" which could mean literally ANYTHING in the game. Do Stumps have good drops? Hmmm.... *Thinking*

8. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    9:15 AM
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
    you're just paying for his time at that point, once you start going for weaker mobs

otherwise he's just wasting his pots/money, even if it makes sense to the buyer that the cost should get scaled down more

9. TraGuy

TraGuy Mano

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    JetGatling
    Outlaw
    My point is that if we're paying for his time then the prices should be uniform for "Lower Level Mobs" vs Skeles whereas he outlined that Jr Wraiths are less strictly because of drops. If we're truly paying for his time then it should be consistent, not that it really matters because nobody will buy lower level mob leech anyway.

10. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    3:15 PM
    why u added Summer its not June yet boo

11. OP
    OP
    Nicholas

Nicholas Mixed Golem

Jun 9, 2016
    Male
    London
    DragonNich
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Summer
    @Tra, demonstrative pronouns are an important part of a sentences structure. Also, please refrain from using A implies B = B implies A, this is not true. you are invited to re read the sentence. Furthermore if you would like to pay uniform prices you may, I welcome the extra money.
    PS: lower prices is a competition thing.

12. TraGuy

TraGuy Mano

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    JetGatling
    Outlaw
    @Nich oh no i'm definitely not buying leech lol I'm just saying your logic doesn't make sense when you look at it from my perspective. Just because A implies B = B implies A doesn't always fit doesn't mean it doesn't apply to this scenario, which it does. But as I said before, it doesn't make a difference since nobody's even gonna buy your "Lower Level Mob" leech lol