1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Int warrior?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Madiba, May 24, 2017.

1. Madiba

Madiba Brown Teddy

May 1, 2017
    Male
    12:18 PM
    Madiba
    Assassin
    Beaters
    Hi guys,

3 weeks new to the server and I havnt played maple since 2010 but I was just wondering what people mean by INT warrior or INT brawler and all the other ones. I'm guessing it has something to do with HP washing but not sure?

I know what dexless assassins are but that's about it.

Another question is: I'm a sin with 60 base Dex (I guess that's low-ish) should I be wearing Dex equips or Luk equips? Or a mixture of both?

Current gear is 7 Dex cape (but I also have a 8luk one), 10luk earrings, 19luk robe, 5 Dex shoes, 3 Dex hat, 8atk wg, 37 atk claw

Someone please educate this noob

2. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    10:18 PM
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
    I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but many people put int in to HP wash.

Basic gist: Every 10 int you have makes you gain an extra mp upon leveling. 50 int = 5 bonus mp, 20 int = 2 bonus mp upon leveling.
    You can make bonus mp go into hp.

Either luck or dex gear is fine to be honest, the difference is not huge. Just make sure you have enough dex to equip the weapons you want.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Madiba

Madiba Brown Teddy

May 1, 2017
    Male
    12:18 PM
    Madiba
    Assassin
    Beaters
    But then what do people mean by pure int? Does that mean they're a warrior who only adds int?

4. Cora

Cora Selkie Jr.

Apr 3, 2017
    Female
    Germany
    4:18 AM
    Nier/EviHs
    basicly they put every point into int except the requierment for their job.

lets say 25 dex to become a theif/archer and than everything else int.
    but it is not recomment to do that without archmage/bischop support.