1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bow vs xbow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jem, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    9:29 AM
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    Lvl 27 archer. opinions if I should just go xbow man since the weapons are significantly cheaper i.e. lvl 30 bow 150k compared to Xbow like 30k lol, scrolls as well. is there much difference in skillset? I know xbow has slight dmg advantage but slower. Thanks in advance

2. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    2:29 PM
    Defender
    Depends on your style. I love xbow but I despise their skill piercing arrow, I just dont like it... With bowmasters I love hurricane but the rest of the skills are just meh.. Boith have Sharp Eyes so its just a bonus. Each is unique, but I would go for xbow

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    9:29 AM
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    Do they both learn the skill that boosts movement speed?

4. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    2:29 PM
    Defender
    Yes Thrust

• Like Like x 1
  5. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    3:29 PM
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    MM is better damage (until like 17x-18x) and requires less funding to do damage because of snipe, bowmasters have the best looking skill in Hurricane though ;)
    Arrow bomb (2nd job archer) is also easier to grind with than piercing arrow but after 2nd theres not much difference, even though MM does have the ability to freeze mobs

Sorry for bad formatting and shit, on my phone

• Like Like x 2