1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

*New* How do I make money?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by acho16, Jun 27, 2017.

1. acho16

acho16 Snail

Jun 27, 2017
    Male
    5:02 AM
    aPerspiringNon
    Beginner
    I'm trying to build a dexless sin, but i'm really unsure since i'm new to this server haha

Where should I train, where should I get my equips, where should i get my mesos, and what quests are really good/must do's?

2. Madiba

Madiba Brown Teddy

May 1, 2017
    Male
    10:02 PM
    Madiba
    Assassin
    Beaters
    Not really recommended to start a dexless sin unfunded. Better to start off with an easier class so you've got a bit of mesos to fund yourself. Otherwise you'll have a really hard time

3. NoAvatarYet

NoAvatarYet Mano

Jun 24, 2017
    Male
    12:02 AM
    Thief
    Beginner