1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Important Things I want to make clear.

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Jul 2, 2017.

1. buffyfluffy

buffyfluffy Orange Mushroom

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    9:09 PM
    Beginner
    i won't give up on maplelegends too MapleF2MapleF2

2. WonderKing

WonderKing Mano

Apr 14, 2015
    6:09 AM
    Cleric
    I'll be here through thick and thin. No way I'd ever move to any alternative as they are terrible in comparison to Legends. I get the closest experience to my old days of Maple here and that really is amazing. Keep up the great work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scotty.

Scotty. Horny Mushroom

May 11, 2017
    Male
    iamscottyc
    Hermit
    Ik hou van je.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Yamcha

Yamcha Slime

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    3:09 PM
    +1

I came from Royals and will never go back to that broken, glitchy shithole.
    Half their quests don't work, fame doesn't work, character deletion doesn't work, no FM merchants, etc.
    It's been half a year and they still haven't fixed the "new source" disaster.

Everything in Legends works.

This community is friendlier, and it feels a lot more like a nostalgic server (dice rolling, boat rides, KPQ and LPQ being packed).
    Levelling actually feels rewarding, and the overall atmosphere is just way superior to Royals.

Royals is all about end-game content, everyone is rich and above lvl 100. The journey for a new player is a terrible experience.
    It's an elitist and competitive server. The economy and inflation is through the roof.
    Constant disconnections at bossing, having to pm GMs to rewarp you. It's a total mess.

:heart: Legends > :brownpoop: Royals

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    To the staff.
    Please don't be too humble to ask for money.
    Everyone want this server running immediately, and if you need to hire a professional, to figure out a solution, I'm sure many would gladly support this. I know I would.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Siggy

Siggy Slimy

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    California
    I think I can speak on behalf of everybody here at MapleLegends and say thank you. Thank you to Kimmy, the staff, and the rest of the players who remain loyal to Legends, even through this terrible attack. This was the kind of update we needed and we appreciate it :heartbeat:

• Like Like x 1
  7. illaska

illaska Mano

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    5:09 AM
    PushTrees
    Cleric
    Influence
    THIS!! Honestly, I'd gladly be willing to donate a few hundred bucks $$.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I played Royals when they first came out. I logged a lot of their glitches, bugs, and problems. To this day, I've heard they still have a lot of problems. But that's not the reason I left Royals. I left because of the x4 exp, x4 mesos, and x2 drop rates. There was no challenge - the game is boring! My main hit 3rd Job in little time, and I never got a chance to enjoy the features of the lower levels the game has to offer, like KPQ and LPQ. The x2 drop rate made equips way too easy to get, and to NPC them would make you so much in mesos that you didn't have to worry about pot maintenance - yes, that's not even close to a popular features, but it is part of the original challenge. On top of that, my Equip Tab would get clogged so fast that I would have to return to town to NPC all of the junk a lot more often that it took me away from the game.

Legends is by far superior. I won't go back.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. lzknzz

lzknzz Mano

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    8:09 AM
    I/L Wizard
  10. Homepage

Homepage Red Snail

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    Homepage
    Crossbowman, Bishop
    Beaters
    yo this sum bullshit bruh your boy just wants to farm mushrooms

• Like Like x 3
  11. Homepage

Homepage Red Snail

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    Homepage
    Crossbowman, Bishop
    Beaters
    by the way Legends is way more superior i made an account on royals and my fucking throwing stars dont even fucking work lmao nice server @MapleRoyals

12. linalahv

linalahv Blue Snail

Jul 2, 2017
    Female
    9:09 AM
    Linalahv
    Thief
    I've been playing for a few days now and everyday there has been a problem. But I am glad to stick through this and play because the server and the community have been amazing! It's so welcoming and I feel nostalgia. We will stick it through! Screw the attackers!

13. xAznAce

xAznAce Master Chronos

May 19, 2017
    Male
    Encounter with Buddha
    Jyugo
    Chief Bandit
    Unworthy
    Go get me some more pigheads boye

14. Isuzu

Isuzu Timer

Mar 22, 2016
    Male
    Australia
    2:09 PM
    lsuzu/Isuzu
    Magician, Thief
    OppaiHeaven
    Don't need to wait for them to ask, just do it yourself :)

I already did a few hundreds before the attack, so yeah go ahead your turn

• Like Like x 2
  15. blackcat

blackcat Slime

Jun 22, 2017
    8:09 AM
    Panty
    Spearman
    I'm new to this server and I love it. Although, I don't know how was ML doing on previous years, I want to encourage the team to keep fighting. You will do it, guys!
    If you are being attacked like this is because you got something others want. You must have accomplished something cool that makes you different from others, so don't give up.
    I will keep supporting you! You have a wonderful community!
    Hugs!

• Like Like x 1
  16. RookedGamer

RookedGamer Snail

Apr 28, 2015
    Male
    RookedGamer
    Magician
    To those Royalers of discord,
    I rarely talk much on forum, nor I am that much active in lvling, but here's one fact of MapleLegends owner, she is involved in the oldschool scene for a very long time. Before MapleLegends, she has worked on quite a number of oldschool servers, and is an old-timer that deserves respect.

Meanwhile, the owners of Mapleroyals are just people who lucked out by releasing the server at the right place and right time. They are just nothing but noobs as compared to the staffs over here. So, know your place before you talk shyt in discord, newbs.

17. Ziren

Ziren Orange Mushroom

Mar 2, 2017
    Male
    Macau
    9:09 AM
    Ziren
    Vodka
    Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 11.25.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 11.26.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 11.26.25 PM.png

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    For none discord users:

Alrighty, time for another update post to address some stuff.

Right now money is not the problem why we haven't taken faster action yet, but rather lack of time of our technical staff is. Unfortunately running a server is basically a hobby, which means we still have IRL work behind it. While I have time here and there, our technical staff are very busy, especially this month.

The support have been amazing the past days regardless of our crappy road block, and I can't thank you enough for showing once again we are a mature, grown up community.

I've also received a lot of DM's and unfortunately I haven't been able to reply to most of them, but basically here's some quick links if you had any account problems.

Lost information of account:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?forums/account-recovery.168/
    Donation items/mistake purchages:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?forums/character-issues.94/
    User reports:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?forums/report-abuse.90/
    And ban appeals if you get 'ID has been blocked, ID":
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?forums/ban-appeal.91/

Once again the support have been amazing and we can't wait to get our legs moving again towards a good future. Thanks for sticking around~

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    The attacker(s) knew this!
    [​IMG]

20. JLock

JLock Slime

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    NLock
    Hermit
    Shinsoo
    TBH I have also tried other servers as I'm new to the private server thing, and they pale in comparison be it community, features or balance. Will support and wait patiently for this server. Kudos to Kimberly and the staffs for not giving up on the server :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1