1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

My name is blurry face and I don't care what you think.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by TigerAwoken, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerAwoken

TigerAwoken Mano

Jun 18, 2017
    Male
    6:54 PM
    TigerAwoken
    Dark Knight
    Beholden
    Maple Discord is cancer filled with cancer staff and cancer people. A guy can tell nigger jokes but then when I stand up to him I get banned and get told to 'be a good boy' like a 12 year old scrub, lol. Inb4 kids say I'm being stupid and say I shouldn't be bitching about a private server. If I made a tree house, I wouldn't feel entitled enough to kick you in the balls just because it's my tree house. Run it how you wish, to each his/her own. I just think it's fucked up that a clear douche bag gets away with being a douche bag and a bully to people but when I am the only one that has the balls to say something and stand up for something that I see is wrong when I see it effects the feelings of others, I get banned. But its cool. Just saying goodbye to that cancerous discord and I hope whoever's reading this is careful of who they talk to and what they say in that discord. Never going back to that cancer fest. Self entitled plebs.

My feedback is that Poofcakes does not know how to delegate her/his priorities at all, and doesn't know how to deal with people in hard situations, and has absolutely no knowledge of being a GM, other than using skills and banning innocent players. My suggestion is that you replace her/him with a more qualified GM (I'm willing to fulfill that duty and show I can do the job right) or train her/him properly on how to deal with people and not hand out random bans to innocent players.

Need any more feedback or suggestions, feel free to message me, thank you.

Sincerely,

TigerAwoken

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    7:54 PM
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    I went on discord for about 2 mins once. shit was way too over the top. shout box is plenty for me. sorry to hear about u getting banned

• Like Like x 3
  3. OP
    OP
    TigerAwoken

TigerAwoken Mano

Jun 18, 2017
    Male
    TigerAwoken
    Dark Knight
    Beholden
    All good, I edited the post to go a little more in detail about it, I won't kiss admins asses just because they're admins, I'm not afraid to stand up for myself or for other people that're getting bullied.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Smile

Smile Selkie Jr.

Nov 18, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    4:54 PM
    SharpSide
    Night Lord
    December
    I think it's great you stood up for others, it's not good to have the discord as an echo chamber. My experience with members and staff is quite similar so I as well stay out of the discord. Just be aware that the actions of few doesn't reflect the entire server!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    1:54 AM
    Thank you for the feedback. I'd love to have some lessons from you.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    TigerAwoken

TigerAwoken Mano

Jun 18, 2017
    Male
    TigerAwoken
    Dark Knight
    Beholden
    Of course, you can contact me by PM, and we can talk further. I've been a GM in two private servers before, and I've worked alongside a GMS GM MaeCelestine. PM me if you desire to learn how to be a proper GM.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Jerry

Jerry Slime

Dec 10, 2016
    2:54 AM
    Dont talk to nonnie like dat

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    TigerAwoken

TigerAwoken Mano

Jun 18, 2017
    Male
    TigerAwoken
    Dark Knight
    Beholden
    Like what? Formal?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  9. Oahu

Oahu Mixed Golem

Mar 4, 2017
    Male
    Maple Island
    Oahu
    Islander
    Southperry
    Can you give specific examples? You are being extremely vague, and it feels like a personal attack, from my perspective.

10. OP
    OP
    TigerAwoken

TigerAwoken Mano

Jun 18, 2017
    Male
    TigerAwoken
    Dark Knight
    Beholden
    Sure. Maple Discord is cancer filled with cancer staff and cancer people. A guy can tell nigger jokes but then when I stand up to him I get banned and get told to 'be a good boy' like a 12 year old scrub, lol. Inb4 kids say I'm being stupid and say I shouldn't be bitching about a private server. If I made a tree house, I wouldn't feel entitled enough to kick you in the balls just because it's my tree house. Run it how you wish, to each his/her own. I just think it's fucked up that a clear douche bag gets away with being a douche bag and a bully to people but when I am the only one that has the balls to say something and stand up for something that I see is wrong when I see it effects the feelings of others, I get banned. But its cool. Just saying goodbye to that cancerous discord and I hope whoever's reading this is careful of who they talk to and what they say in that discord. Never going back to that cancer fest. Self entitled plebs.

Got banned by Poofcakes for standing up to Keemstar in discord.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Oahu

Oahu Mixed Golem

Mar 4, 2017
    Male
    Maple Island
    Oahu
    Islander
    Southperry
    This reply doesn't feel very "formal" as you put it. You should be discussing this with a GM directly, not publicly.

12. OP
    OP
    TigerAwoken

TigerAwoken Mano

Jun 18, 2017
    Male
    TigerAwoken
    Dark Knight
    Beholden
    The reactions are toxic, I knew I would get reactions like this but it's okay, you can be mad at me. I know the truth hurts to hear, no one likes hearing it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. OP
    OP
    TigerAwoken

TigerAwoken Mano

Jun 18, 2017
    Male
    TigerAwoken
    Dark Knight
    Beholden
    Oh I like to call people out on what they do wrong in front of everyone, I don't feel as though hiding it does much good to anything except boost said person's ego even more. People do things in different ways. I'm not vulgar at all or hate the person, I'm just not afraid to speak out against them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Oahu

Oahu Mixed Golem

Mar 4, 2017
    Male
    Maple Island
    Oahu
    Islander
    Southperry
    If you have a specific problem with a specific GM, you should be contacting them specifically so that your voice is heard by the person that matters.

Specifically, of course.

15. OP
    OP
    TigerAwoken

TigerAwoken Mano

Jun 18, 2017
    Male
    TigerAwoken
    Dark Knight
    Beholden
    If you shoot s
    I find it more endearing to call them out in front of everyone, as I've said. I don't have to call her/him a god just because he/she is a GM, if you ban someone who literally did nothing wrong, then why're you a GM? As much hate as I'm receiving I have no regrets and will stand firm to my actions. I don't blindly go into battle, I'm not angered, I simply call people out when they do something wrong. Humiliation is a good thing and it's made me humble over the years.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    8:54 PM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Imo there is indeed gm bias and some situations are not handled well by the staff but the way you are going about this post isn't the correct way to do so either. Verbal attacks will get you nowhere if what you truly want is for the staff to improve, this looks more like an attempt to vent than anything else.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  17. OP
    OP
    TigerAwoken

TigerAwoken Mano

Jun 18, 2017
    Male
    TigerAwoken
    Dark Knight
    Beholden
    Not at all, as I've said two times before if you scroll up, I've always been known by people around me to call people out on what they do that is wrong, in front of everyone, I don't hide these types of things, it's the way I handle the situation. What's the point in having a private conversation when you can just tell me you were wrong right here, in front of everyone? You know? But she/he won't do that, and I don't expect it, and that's fine, I'm not looking further into it, I've simply said my peace and left it alone. I will respond as much as I can to whomever posts replies here, unless this thread gets closed eventually which I'm sure it will because she/he doesn't like hearing the truth. I would never harm any of you as a GM, I respect all of you too much to blindly ban someone without hearing two sides of the same story.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    1:54 AM
    You've never been banned though? You left the discord yourself, after the person who you said you stood up against was banned.

[​IMG]

Going to close this now cause the joke has gone far enough.

Feel free to PM a GM other than me if you want to make an official complaint.

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Great Work x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  19. Jamie

Jamie Cookie Monster Retired Staff

Nov 11, 2016
    7:54 PM
    Alright this has gone on long enough, Poof is clearly not to blame and I am closing this.

20. Nigiri

Nigiri Blue Snail

Jun 20, 2017
    Female
    Nigiri
    Assassin
    Beholden
    That is pretty unfair. This is why I don't go on Discord.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.