1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

✨ Noob Looking for Friends ✨

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Aumango, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Aumango

Aumango Red Snail

Aug 29, 2017
    Female
    Hong Kong
    7:38 PM
    Thief
    Hey guys, my name is Pixie and I'm from HK. Just started playing a few days ago after having played on and off on MapleRoyals until I discovered they no longer had a mac client MapleF4. So this is the second Maple Story private server I decided to try. Like a lot of other people I used to play GMS back in the day when I was in like... 3rd grade maybe MapleF13 ? It's funny because I've been surfing the forums and it seems like everyone else here is about the same age of 19 (1997-ers unite?).

Anyway, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this game so much (its my cute, safe, world). But never in all of the accounts and characters I've made, have I reached past level 50 (I think in GMS I've only hit 30 until my older brother stole my account MapleF9MapleF9MapleF9 and on Royals I think I just went past 40...). I'm not a ripe Mapler... so I apologise in advanced for any obvious question I post on the forums...

Any advice on being a Thief is welcome (up until this point I've only played as a mage MapleF3). If anyone would like to join me in shedding our noobist cocoons and undergoing the metamorphosis of the fully ripe, Maple Butterfly... together (My main is CHIKALITA at LV. 17!) that would be chill. HMU on discord too, in the discord community I should be the one named "xixi".

P.S. I also created character art in the last server forum! So look out for my Art Thread (or possible Art Shop?) which I'll make in the future.

Much love and sweets,
    :lollipop::candy:MapleF14:candy::lollipop:
    Pixie

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. seasonS

seasonS King Slime

Apr 16, 2017
    Male
    USA
    7:38 AM
    Abunai
    Hermit
    Quest
    I'm a Hermit lvl 90 so if you want thief advice I can help. My IGN is Abunai so feel free to add me
    Also welcome to Legends~

3. ThePotatoSalad

ThePotatoSalad Windraider

Mar 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    1:38 PM
    LucyFlower/ZhanShen666
    Bishop
    ChineseSoul
    Welcome&Helllo Pixie! If you are looking for any chinese guild, feel free to pm me in game(LucyFlower) and i'm pretty sure you can find lots of friends here :)

4. itsjayh96

itsjayh96 Orange Mushroom

Jun 16, 2017
    Female
    vast abysses of space and time
    2:38 PM
    HunnyBunny
    F/P Wizard
    Influence
    Welcome to MapleLegends :heartbeat: I will be your friend hehehehe if you ever need help or anything just let me know

My IGN is HunnyBunny, if you ever see me around don't hesitate to talk to me :D

5. ANBU

ANBU Horny Mushroom

Jul 22, 2017
    Male
    2:38 PM
    ANBU
    Hermit
    Hey pixie and welcome to maplelegend.
    My ign :Anbu (sin 54).
    •Arthur •Cute & friendly,I will be happy to meet new people.
    FoxBye

6. Taida

Taida Mixed Golem

May 30, 2017
    Female
    NYC
    Solstice
    Welcome~ If you haven't already, you should familiarize yourself with what hp washing is.

My IGN is also Taida. FoxBye

7. Arizona

Arizona Snail

Aug 30, 2017
    Female
    1:38 PM
    Arizonaa
    Beginner
    Hey Pixie! Welcome too, just started aswell. If you want to quest prty together let me know! Its nice to have someone to talk to and laugh with while grinding and questing :)

Hope to talk to ya... ign ; Arizonaa

8. Hexsyz

Hexsyz Mano

Aug 19, 2017
    5:38 AM
    Hexsyz
    Hi there :) Im currently lv 72 and sort of miss helping people out at PQ's, but im here to talk or help out if you need :)
    IGN: Hexsyz

Have fun :D

9. TheDude

TheDude Selkie Jr.

Jun 13, 2016
    Male
    Canada, eh?
    Prometheus/1979/Starkiller
    wot i was born in 1675. we are not from the same generation, dare i say

10. Camille

Camille Master Chronos

May 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    6:38 AM
    Camille
    Warrior
    Muse
    Welcome to Legends!! If you ever need anything, feel free to ask :heartbeat:

11. OP
    OP
    Aumango

Aumango Red Snail

Aug 29, 2017
    Female
    Hong Kong
    7:38 PM
    Thief
    i mean obviously excluding the immortal lizard-people that lurk all over the internet, y'all have ur own age range n u know it MapleF3

12. Smile

Smile Selkie Jr.

Nov 18, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    4:38 AM
    SharpSide
    Night Lord
    December
    Welcome to Legends :) Please enjoy your stay

13. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.