1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Master M

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Isuzu, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Isuzu

Isuzu Timer

Mar 22, 2016
    Male
    Australia
    11:54 AM
    lsuzu/Isuzu
    Magician, Thief
    OppaiHeaven
    So the event has ended, and I did not manage to complete it. I am just curious who is Master M? And what sort of scheme does he/she has that endangered the Maple World?

• Like Like x 4
  2. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    4:54 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    ChowChow you are not the only one that reads the text while doing quests LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    3:54 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    I was curious in the beginning too, but I soon forgot about the whole purpose of these agent quests.

4. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    12:54 PM
  5. Geepek

Geepek Blue Snail

Sep 4, 2017
    Male
    5:54 AM
    The agents wanted to take down the Maple government since they do nothing with the taxes we give to them on each transaction. Have you seen how much delinquency there still is in kerning and nobody bats an eye? Do you really think Perion wants to stay "old fashioned" and not develop technology like area 51? The government just wants to hold us back and make as much profit as possible (if haven't you noticed, Ludi is the Toys"R"us of mapleworld and poor NPCs ARE FORCED TO BUY ALL OUR SHIT EVEN IF THEY DONT WANT TO. STOP NPC ABUSE).

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    4:54 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Damn you are going hard LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. KeldeoDash

KeldeoDash Blue Snail

Aug 29, 2017
    6:54 AM
    SacredStars
    Cleric
    The quests never really revealed it. I had guessed Master M was the Black Mage, as in GMS the agent event appeared at around the same times Cygnus Knights were introduced, and in a sense the overarching plot and events that lead up to the Big Bang and beyond. While I don't play GMS anymore I have followed the storyline, and the Black Mage now has a pretty solidified backstory. However, it's still possible Master M was one of his commanders / henchmen as several older villains were retconned into.

8. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    11:54 AM
    It's an old GM and his scheme is censoring everyone smarter than him so it endangers the Maple World because eventually it will burn and no one will be here to put out the fire