1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

What job will always be your job and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kingsplace, Aug 17, 2017.

What is your all time favourite job?

1. I/L Mage

5.7%
  2. F/P Mage

4.3%
  3. Bishop

9.6%
  4. Bowmaster

7.7%
  5. Marksman

5.3%
  6. Shadower

14.4%
  7. Night lord

16.3%
  8. Hero

7.2%
  9. Paladin

6.2%
  10. Dark knight

5.7%
  11. Buccaneer

4.8%
  12. Corsair

5.7%
  13. Beginner

1.9%
  14. Something else, maybe in later versions?

5.3%
  1. ANBU

ANBU Horny Mushroom

Jul 22, 2017
    Male
    9:07 PM
    ANBU
    Hermit
    I guess ,my choose is assassin.
    I really enjoy with this job and in my opinion it is also a special char.
    The abilities the char gives to the final job is awesome.
    You realy enjoy of all the abilities of the characters : Hight (DMG) , Fast (Killer) , Speed.
    Of course I don't rule out the abilities of other Char's.

2. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    11:07 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Night Lord because they look cool and badass coolmush

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. SuperInferno

SuperInferno Mano

Jul 16, 2017
    Male
    1:07 PM
    SuperInferno
    Crusader
    Senpai
    I've always enjoyed Bowmasters and Heroes but the class that has really fit my playstyle is Cannoneer.

Top 4 favorite classes are Cannoneer, Battle Mage, Hero, then Bowmaster.

4. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    2:07 AM
    Crusader
    I'm a lil stuck between cleric and fighter... I suppose the latter edges out the former by a tiny bit.

Around a decade ago I played a cleric and went to places that a low level noob like me shouldn't; cast Magic Guard, don't aggro anything, and heal when needed. (Had to remove my Mystic Cane for maps full of undead too.) Sure, I didn't have cool and flashy stuff like Haste or Savage Blow, but Teleport was great fun and Heal is probably the most useful skill to have.

My current character is a crusader, and it comes with its own set of pros and cons. Somehow the allure of playing a cleric has diminished a lot... maybe that's because I've already explored a lot of places before and the sense of wonder is no longer there. Or maybe it's just boring to spam Heal on undead mobs.

5. Xquisite

Xquisite Orange Mushroom

Aug 19, 2017
    Male
    CuraƧao
    2:07 PM
    Xqst
    Pre bb -> bandit, because I played as an Assassin Cross in Ragnarok, and Bandit was the closest to the class. Never gotten past bandit, though.

Post bb -> Thunder Breaker, because they became what Buccs should've been like.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    7:07 PM
    Making nerds mad on the forum, does that count bro? -_- KingsplaceKingsplace

7. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Dark knight for me! I made a bunch of characters way back when but got really attached to my warrior after I met a friend on that character who was also a warrior. I think I was actually going to go for fighter originally but he convinced me to go spearman with him. I loved it and we were a great duo! ^^ We eventually lost contact, but years later my best irl bud joined maple around 2009/10 and happened to make a spearman as well, and the duo started again hehe. It was always really fun having someone by your side to exchange opinions/builds/gear with. Those were the good times for me OnionCoffee

ALSO I just love carrying bigass weapons hahaha. rip omega spear after they removed the stab/swing damage differences u_u ...

• Like Like x 1
  8. ionian

ionian King Slime

Jun 1, 2017
    Male
    Ionian
    Magician
    I/L Mage. I started Maple in 2005 and that was the very first character I ever made so I have a special attachment.

I tend to make various mage related classes. Never really stepped out. Had a mechanic for a minute, a bowman but really everything is related to mages. And most of the time I just fall back on I/L because I'm familiar so I like them. I don't really get bored making the same type of char over and over...I kind of enjoy the process.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Vith

Vith Dark Stone Golem

May 6, 2016
    Vith
    White Knight
    Once you go Paladin, you don't go back. MapleF17

10. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    NSFW
    This guy fucks. In terms of v62 classes, BM is my go-to. I enjoy playing almost any class though.

• Like Like x 1
  11. SteakGriller

SteakGriller Mano

Aug 27, 2017
    Male
    8:07 PM
    Steakus
    Shadower
  12. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    2:07 AM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    My favourite job in official MS is NL and Bishop. NL looks cool and I am always a fan of Naruto and Ninjas, while I love Bishop Genesis skill due to nostalgic factor.

Currently in ML, my favourite job is islander as it is the least demanding, least addictive, and least compulsive, requires less effort, I don't need to crack my head thinking what item to scroll next, what stats I will be adding and how to hp wash. As I don't have much time for gaming compared to back then in 2006, to me, compulsion is the most cancerous things in any grinding type MMORPG and of course maple included. Compulsion makes you feel pressured to play the game when you don't even enjoy it anymore.

I here dedicate this to my fellow islander friend who shares the same view with me, wishing him all the best in his life. Good luck and all the best in everything DrewDrew

Love Tsuki :heartbeat:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Eggplant

Eggplant Horny Mushroom

Apr 17, 2016
    Male
    Eggplant
    F/P Arch Mage
    I don't think I've ever made a character that wasn't a fire mage. be it explorer or cygnus knight.
    It's just the fantasy of having a wizard hat and casting fireballs, I suppose, hehe. I do this in every game.