1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hp wash/Ap question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kenlec, Oct 20, 2017.

1. kenlec

kenlec Mano

Oct 20, 2017
    Male
    3:36 PM
    Spearman
    Hello all, I been wondering about the is there a possibility for extra ap. Since the total ap a character can have is 200*5=1000. Now, because of the hp washing method, we were able to reset mp into ap. Let say i finish hp washing around 16x and hit the hp cap. Can i still be able to reset the extra mp from int stat bonus to create more ap? For example, i am a warrior adding the 5 fresh ap from leveling into str. Next, i would use ap reset to reset mp into str which creates extra ap. This will break the 1000 ap normal limit for 1 character. Or is it impossible to do so because the game is limited to the 1000?

2. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    10:36 PM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    You cant really break the cap because if you took out every point you added into HP/MP you cannot take out more from HP/MP even though you have excess, unless you put an AP into HP/MP and then take it out back to a stat.

3. OP
    OP
    kenlec

kenlec Mano

Oct 20, 2017
    Male
    Spearman
    I see, I have this feeling when I try to ap reset my Spearman. The hp and mp is Grey out even when he has extra mp. So I guessing there is no point of keeping it after hitting hp cap?

4. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    10:36 PM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    Yea, you could keep it for extra mp :p

5. OP
    OP
    kenlec

kenlec Mano

Oct 20, 2017
    Male
    Spearman
    LOL, thx for help. You replied so quickly.

• Friendly Friendly x 1