1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Rant] Why are there people over 80 at GS2.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by james nowak, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stance88

Stance88 Dark Stone Golem

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Denmark
    2:30 PM
    Stance
    Hero
    Aeon
    I've done GS2 alot myself and grinded there untill 87 on a Priest.
    The map is super easy, you dont have to focus much, the money is good and the exp is decent considering how little effort you put into lvling there. Priest's dont have much map choice untill they are strong enough to go to Gallopera's when you speak about soloing.

To party you need to have 'friends' not everyone seeks friends in an online game just to have them on a buddylist. Lots of people grind solo because the few people they know that they actually bother grinding with may be offline, thus they go to a map where mobs dont overpower them and they dont lose money. GS2 is perfect for that. Bishop is strong but Priest is garbage. You have a hot head, sometimes you just gotta let the steam go away. You'll still get through those lvls and dont have to go back to GS2.

Have a good day

2. imadde

imadde Mixed Golem

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    Sauron/Login/Play.
    Bishop
    Demure
    the narcissism is strong with this one.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    9:30 AM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Just gotta take it as it is, an idiot crying to everyone else and making everyone laugh. Doing a good service, not sure if troll, retard or self entitled. Either way, people like this never get anywhere so it doesn't really matter in the end. Gotta let idiots like that be, no point wasting more time other than to read and laugh OnionF2

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    7:30 AM
    Pirate
    nobody can prove me wrong
    im enjoying this as much as you are. I know when im defeated but nobody can achieve that in this thread.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stance88

Stance88 Dark Stone Golem

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Denmark
    Stance
    Hero
    Aeon
    Derp. Nope, definitely not. Just 4 pages already disagreeing with you :banghead:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Ghost.

Ghost. Nightshadow

Sep 12, 2015
    Male
    USA
    8:30 AM
    Ghost/Reclaimer
    Night Lord
    Project
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    8:30 PM
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Babe, nobody needs/wants to prove you wrong. Maps are meant for all to use, regardless of their reason. Nobody here is really very interested to argue with you because your argument is fucking stupid, and we all know that regardless of what we say you are going to be hostile.

It is blindingly clear to everyone here (check your disagrees) that you are simply having some sort of (probably hormonal) uncontrollable rage from not getting a gs2 map, which is something everyone has experienced but did not feel the need to cry over. Why bother arguing with someone lìke you who simply wants to lash out at everyone because you angry?

*awaits inevitably angry response*

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    I mean i provided evidence. All you can do is call me an idiot
    I didnt have proving the #1 player on legends to be a fool on my to do list.
    you did it to yourself buddy.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    >My argument is stupid
    yet people agree with me, all you people are doing is slinging insults.

let the salt continue

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    9:30 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    The whole MapleLegends reaction to james nowak:

[​IMG]

• Great Work x 4
    • Funny x 3
    • Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Piety

Piety (ㆆᴗㆆ)/ Retired Staff

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    Pretty sure you guys can have a half decent conversation/debate without resorting to insulting the other's intelligence every two posts. ...right?

Either way;
    The level of mobs in MapleStory are definitely not too important as far as picking your training spot goes. Level 63 mobs that have amazing spawning, a good safe spot and have one (if not THE) densest groups of enemies is definitely going to be used by a lot of people, for many different purposes. It really shouldn't be surprising to see level 90+ people at GS2 considering how efficient it is for many things.

It's unfortunate when you can't find a map, but I'd suggest scooting over to GS5 meanwhile and checking every now and then to see if a GS2 map is now free. Also, If you ask politely, some priests might party you (Since, if they're solo with Max HS, it's pretty much free XP) or anyone in general. I went through the earlier levels on my Archer by doing that.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  13. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    I agree whole heartily.
    They can't win a debate so they call me dumb.
    My feelings are hurt. -sarcasm-

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    I'm not even here to start shit. My rant turned into a wave of people all saying the same thing but have no proof to back it up. I have proof and im the one being called an idiot over it. I love these salty tears.

Anyways, I agree priests are weak as shit. But that wasnt the point of my thread. My point is that if youre over the bar in which gs becomes no longer vital to grinding leave the map alone. If you need to farm stuff such as candies, all the maps in GS have the same spawn. No need to crowd an already crowded map because you know you can piss someone off.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    with no proof ;)

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. nanop33

nanop33 Capt. Latanica

Jun 29, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    6:30 AM
    Retroviridae
    Shadower
    Beaters
    tbh I don't really get what you're trying to do here. You want people to stop farming at gs2 and use other maps yet all you do is get more and more worked up and flame people. Your attitude is contrarian to your purposes. All it will do is get people to farm gs2 even harder to spite you and your guild/friends by extension.

Keep in mind that Legends is a custom server and things may be different from official information as it's based on a very specific version of the MapleStory source code. Based on personal experience, GS2 really does feel denser and quicker in terms of spawn at least compared to GS1 and GS5. Obviously, this is on a mobbing character and your mileage may vary based on how efficient you're clearing the map.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  18. Ghost.

Ghost. Nightshadow

Sep 12, 2015
    Male
    USA
    Ghost/Reclaimer
    Night Lord
    Project
    You can't rant about something and not expect negative responses. What was your intention with this thread? If you have suggestions, made a well constructed suggestion and post it in the corresponding section. Otherwise this is just mindless arguing with no purpose.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    The thing is, my information is based off of the original MS.
    The GMs aren't throwing any information out here so my facts stem from the original source.

edit: I think I can answer why it may "feel" denser, thats because they have higher xp per kill. plus their image is the second biggest after the anchor mobs. but again the spawn is the same

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    If you call debating arguing, then you need to get out more. Look at my responses vs my opponent's in this thread.
    You tell me whos actually arguing vs debating here. :whistling:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.