1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Rant] Why are there people over 80 at GS2.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by james nowak, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    8:14 PM
    Pirate
    To each their own and all that but, it really grinds my gears when I'm at a low level map and there's people 90+ hogging the map to farm candies. There's GS1,3,4,5,6 And MP3! But you choose to hog a small map made for people from 50-70.

I wish there was a report option for this kind of stupidity, but there isnt. I'm honestly wondering where their head is when they decide these kind of things.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 19
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    3:14 AM
    Beginner
    Where would you solo train a priest then?

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    • Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    Why don't you take a look at the guide you provided before you get all cocky scamp.
    Gobies, Wolf spiders and Windraiders are all horrible solo training spots for a level 80 Priest.
    Fact is that MP3 is the best spot for solo priest at lvl 80 and therefore they are training there.

5. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    7:14 PM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    we need more channels

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    10:14 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    My sincerest apologies if i am to sound rude but you seem mistaken about something.
    The maps were never designed with a specific group in mind and were simply made as they were, it was the community that decided on which alternative was better than the other.
    There is no reason or basis for reporting them if they are making use of a map as much as any regular player would so i would really have to disagree strongly with your last statement.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ixoraz

Ixoraz Horny Mushroom

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    9:14 AM
    Magixforever/CityofLights
    NightMareZ
    Why don't you go to the other gs/mp3 then instead of whining? I wish there was a report option for your stupidity, but there isn't. I'm honestly wondering where in your head were you when you decided to post this.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    Emotional response. No point in even trying to debate with you.

Erm, did you read the post. These people are 90+ hogging the map to farm candies. If you 1hko them why are you at a map people want to grind at. If that’s the case then any map with a good spawn should work right? But they choose to be assholes instead and take a map they know people want. It’s KSing noobs without actually ksing, map stealing.

Okay? Then you answered your own question. When you make sense come talk to me.

I agree, but there are far better places to farm if you 1hko the mobs in the GS area. But idk, if it makes sense people aren’t doing it.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
  9. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    ohboi, the irony is stunning

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    So quoting exactly what I said to pressure flip is cool ya? Ok pal

• Disagree Disagree x 6
  11. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    7:14 PM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    what irony lmao
    hes right, why would he go to a different map that gives less exp for such a reason

12. Ixoraz

Ixoraz Horny Mushroom

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    NightMareZ
    IKR LOL, i died laughing

13. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    So nobody here can give a valid reason why a 90+ would be in a 50-70 map to farm candies? All I’m getting is “stop whining”.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  14. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Even if he's right, calling someone else "emotional response" when his OP is worded like an angsty teenage girl's twitter post and he responds with instant insults to everyone else makes it ironic.

I don't have much to say on the topic other than that if the maps are occupied, you either A) ask nicely if they could pass you the map, or at least tell you when they would be done, or B) move on and go to second best maps.

No point getting into such an immature argument anyway, unfollowing. Lighten up mate

• Like Like x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    I put rant in the title to let people know what’s going on. You agreed, then proceeded to disagree with a point that doesnt even matter.

Putting “emotional response” wasn’t an insult nor compliment. You just don’t want to be wrong. Move along “mate”.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ixoraz

Ixoraz Horny Mushroom

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    NightMareZ
    Basically gs2 is a map well known for incredibly fast spawn and its not too large of a map to make rotation in mob clearing tedious. U can basically warp arnd the map using the door portals, kill the mobs in 2hits at 90+ and move on.

In summary: small map, good spawn, ez mob hp to exp ratio, decent drops(pirate top & bot for thieves) & mesos/hr

17. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    The spawn rate is the exact same way for all the other rooms in the ship. In fact MP3 spawns faster and has a better ratio mesos ratio per hour.

Candies drop everywhere so putting in the effort to go all the way to gs2 at 90+ is because?

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  18. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    I could agree with you at some degree.

But the way that you chose to express yourself with that rude tone as if everyone else are stupid makes me just dont feel sorry for you at all.

Yes, people 90+ should find other maps to farm candies.
    No they are not stupid.

Your should work on your attitude, and maybe if you tried talking to some of the people that are hogging the map in a polite manner instead of making this post MAYBE they might understand what you are saying and move to another map. Most people i meet ingame are very nice and listen when i explain them things that i dont agree with them on. Hell, maybe they will even let you leech exp for free since they are there for the candies and not the exp.(<--your words)

Just sayin

• Agree Agree x 6
  19. OP
    OP
    james nowak

james nowak Mushmom

Oct 16, 2017
    Male
    Pirate
    So you agree, then find a reason to disagree. You agree that taking a map for lower levels to grind at to farm candies is a bad idea. But disagree that they people might be a little mentally handicapped.

Okay. My attitude is just fine, the world isn’t sunshine and daisies all the time. Crawl back to your safe space pls

• Disagree Disagree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    I think the way you talk seem more mentally handicapped then what they are doing at gs2.

Not making wasting more time on this now.

OnionBye

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.