1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Everytime I enter the game I get a kick

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by amit zaken, Dec 24, 2017.

1. amit zaken

amit zaken Blue Snail

Dec 24, 2017
    Male
    12:29 AM
    israel
    Assassin
    Hello I recently opened a game user and entered a new city (I do not know its name) and since every time I enter the game the game turns off (kik)

I realized that I needed to update the version but there is a download only to Windos and no to the Mac

I do not know if this is really what needs to be done and something can help me??

2. ThePotatoSalad

ThePotatoSalad Windraider

Mar 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    11:29 PM
    LucyFlower/ZhanShen666
    Bishop
    ChineseSoul
  3. OP
    OP
    amit zaken

amit zaken Blue Snail

Dec 24, 2017
    Male
    israel
    Assassin
    Thank you but there is no download to Mac in the links that sent me a second link this game download is not a problem I have

4. OP
    OP
    amit zaken

amit zaken Blue Snail

Dec 24, 2017
    Male
    israel
    Assassin
  5. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

10:29 PM
    Macs need to redownload the whole game. You cant patch. So we both sent you the correct links xD