1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone has a training guide?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Zariel, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Zariel

Zariel Red Snail

Feb 10, 2018
    Male
    1:55 AM
    what
    Beginner
    Alone
    So I just joined this server last week. I didn't get to play much so I'm lvl 15 now, and I don't realy know where's the best place to train at. Could anyone reccomend me some training zones? And are the PQ's in this server helpful? I noticed that the PQ area in Kerning City is completely empty, which is a real shame since I wanted to experience some nostalgia :p

2. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    7:55 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    I'd like to recommend doing quests instead of grinding during your low level as the 3x Quest XP rate makes it more efficient, just complete any quests you see and you'll make it to 20+ easily.
    As for PQs, there are players playing them but you'll probably need to keep track of the time as some/most players will be asleep during specific timings.

3. Jerry

Jerry Slime

Dec 10, 2016
    I have a training guide if you want to check it out, its in my signature

4. JSoon

JSoon Snail

May 11, 2015
    Male
    6:55 AM
  5. OP
    OP
    Zariel

Zariel Red Snail

Feb 10, 2018
    Male
    what
    Beginner
    Alone
    Thank you both for the replies. I'll make sure to check out the guide.