1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved 3rd Anniversary event bug

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Rawrza, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Rawrza

Rawrza Horny Mushroom

Jun 22, 2017
    Female
    Singapore
    10:20 PM
    17thxoxo
    Hero
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Hello everyone,
    Does anyone experience the same problem as me? I can't seem to see the miracle cube (someone mega-ed about it) as well as other event items. Such as the Big Cream Puff, Anniversary boxes, and Anniversary tickets.
    Yesterday, the Big puff daddy was spawned and I went. After killing it, I went to talk to the NPC to exit the map as well as to get my share of big cream puff. However, I got disconnected instead, and didn't get any puff. That aside, I cant see the Valentine's Day Chocolate (from previous event) too. Wanted to throw it out of my inventory and I got disconnected too when I clicked on it.
    As for the Birthday cake piece (the one to donate to make Big puff daddy spawn), there's a untradeable tag above it. I can throw out the cake, but I can't give others via trade.
    My Mac is currently running on Sierra version. I did not encounter such problem at any other event except this, hopefully someone out there have a solution for this. MapleF4

2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    4:20 PM
  3. OP
    OP
    Rawrza

Rawrza Horny Mushroom

Jun 22, 2017
    Female
    Singapore
    17thxoxo
    Hero
    Sorry, I forgot to mention that I tried reinstalling maplelegends already.
    Upon pm-ing some of the GMs in discord, they asked me to reinstall, so I went ahead and do it but to no avail.
    Tried restarting my laptop and reinstall again using the bottom link and the same problem still surface.

4. OP
    OP
    Rawrza

Rawrza Horny Mushroom

Jun 22, 2017
    Female
    Singapore
    17thxoxo
    Hero
    Still looking for help. Please help >.>

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Can you show me the zip you use to play maplelegends?

6. OP
    OP
    Rawrza

Rawrza Horny Mushroom

Jun 22, 2017
    Female
    Singapore
    17thxoxo
    Hero
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This is the zip file I download and the right side is my maple >.>

7. OP
    OP
    Rawrza

Rawrza Horny Mushroom

Jun 22, 2017
    Female
    Singapore
    17thxoxo
    Hero
    Hi sorry for the trouble, I downloaded it without the wz edit and I can see the vday chocolate, which I assume should be back to normal like everyone else. Thanks!!

8. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Which wz edit did you download? Can you point it out?

9. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    I assume you were using an old version of my Drop Filter then. Pretty much every patch I need to update that wz edit, so you need to re-download it then as well. Can't use the same one that you were using before. :p

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  10. OP
    OP
    Rawrza

Rawrza Horny Mushroom

Jun 22, 2017
    Female
    Singapore
    17thxoxo
    Hero
    Yes I was using the old Drop Filter. But even after I've downloaded the new one, it's not working too. I went to re-download the whole wz edit and reapplied it onto the new patcher but seems like it's not working too.