1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 I haven't vote for today but the website keep mentioned that I have voted already, could anyone help

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Teoh, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Teoh

Teoh Blue Snail

Dec 29, 2018
    Male
    8:28 PM
    MODZ
  2. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Try using a different device/wifi/mobile data/browser. If it still doesn't work, you have to contact GTOP as voting is something not within our control.

3. OP
    OP
    Teoh

Teoh Blue Snail

Dec 29, 2018
    Male
    MODZ
    I've been using 3 different devices to do it and its still the same :(
    Unlucky, i don't have mobile data, sorry :(
    Other browsers are giving me the same results as well :(

4. OP
    OP
    Teoh

Teoh Blue Snail

Dec 29, 2018
    Male
    MODZ
    Is there any other ways to solve the problem? As I don't want to missed out the nx :(

5. Azsim

Azsim Slime

Jun 29, 2018
    7:28 AM
    For the record, I am also having this exact problem and have just contacted GTOP after my last successful vote was 93 hours ago.

Don't expect it to go away on its own.

6. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    5:28 AM
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    I've also had this problem for the past 90+ hours so I've had to resort to using mobile data.

7. OP
    OP
    Teoh

Teoh Blue Snail

Dec 29, 2018
    Male
    MODZ
    I have contacted GTOP already but it seems that they are unable to solve my problem :(
    Do you know by any chance how long will it takes exactly for this issue to be solved ? :(

8. Azsim

Azsim Slime

Jun 29, 2018
    7:28 AM
    So, my best guess is that it's happening because some javascript files from funcaptcha are not loading when you try to verify the captcha. Gtop admin was very helpful in discovering that but appears to have given up and doesn't know WHY it wouldn't be loading.

9. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

1:28 PM
    I contacted GTOP personally and they said they block all VPNs... so maybe thats it

10. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    5:28 AM
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    Nah, I never use VPN.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

W e i R d

idk thats the excuse they gave me even though I havent changed my wifi settings in the three years since i started voting.

12. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:28 PM
    Moderator Post
    Fairly sure if you use a VPN the error is different compared to a 'you already voted yada yada' Not sure, however, since I don't vote using a VPN.

13. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

Nope, thats the error I get and this was their response: obviously censored my last name and email
    Capture.PNG

• Informative Informative x 1