1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey friends I'm making art! [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Vera, Sep 14, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Vera

Vera Dark Stone Golem

Sep 27, 2016
    Female
    ei
    12:21 PM
    Nolo
    Buccaneer
    Demure
    [​IMG]

THE THREAD IS CLOSED NOW UNTILL I'VE FINISHED EVERYONE THATS WAITING IN LINE, THANK YOU FOR APPRECIATING MY ART <3

Hey I've been thinking about opening an art shop of some kind.
    My style is pretty different from the art people usually sell here, but if someone ends up being even a little bit interested, I'd be happy to draw them (for meso tho, i need that ws moni)

here you can see what i draw when its not maple related

I am pretty busy with work currently, but id still like to do this in my free time. The drawings will most likely take some time to make since i dont have the modern technology of a tablet and my drawings are made by hand, but doing this would be a nice side project for me.

I did this once just inside demure discord cause my laptop was broken and here are some examples of how those turned out
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm doing similar stuff for anyone who is willing to pay me 25m for one
    (shop in ch6 fm1, ign: Nolo)

Kalash

Message reference pictures to this thread or hmu on discord Elovera#7782
    Much love (also I'm going to make the thread pretty.. just later :D)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    • Great Work x 6
    • Like x 4
    • Friendly x 4
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.