1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Voting Errors.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by fatgirl, Dec 30, 2018.

1. fatgirl

fatgirl Mano

Oct 18, 2018
    Female
    5:25 PM
    JieJieN
    I/L Mage
    Colors
    Hi,

Good day to you.

I have been experiencing some voting issues for days. Gto keep on stating that i had voted for the day but I didn’t. Attached is the screenshot of the error I received. Hoping to get a reply from you all asap. Thanks for your help.

FCD28779-4107-4708-B67E-52CAEDDBA06E.png IMG_1603.jpg

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:25 AM
    Moderator Post
    I have send another ticket to GTOP due to increase of complaints. Unfortunately this is GTOP rejecting your vote which we have zero control on.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:25 AM
  4. OP
    OP
    fatgirl

fatgirl Mano

Oct 18, 2018
    Female
    JieJieN
    I/L Mage
    Colors
    Hi Kimmy,

Good afternoon to you.

Apology for my late reply as I just logged in to my account.

Thank you for your prompt response and support.

With regards to my issue, I tried votting just now and my vote went through. I guess my issue has been resolved for now?

However, allow me to monitor these few days to check whether my issue has been completely resolve or not. If I still have issue with the voting system, I will notify you with the required information for your action.

Meanwhile, I wish you happy new year. Hope Y2019 will be a great year for you!

Cheers :)

5. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Great to hear this. Will be closing this thread first. Hopefully no more voting issue for you :) happy new year to you too!