1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Donor Points

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Farmer, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Farmer

Farmer Mano

Oct 21, 2015
    Male
    9:02 PM
    Farmer/Savant
    Dragon Knight
    So I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended and I just missed it in the latest notes, but you can buy any item in the equipment tab, shields and rings included, with donor points. I saw a thread talking about transparent shoes being bought with donor points and it was addressed as a bug. Was it only a bug because it couldn't be bought with vote points as well? Anyways, that's where it stands and I was only wondering if it was intended or not.

EDIT: Found this in the notes. They still have an expiration date on them tho.
    • Permanent versions of the NX clothing in the regular cash shop can now be purchased using donor points

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    3:02 AM
    I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to say. You bought something with donor points, but they still have an experation date? If so, this should be moved to the bug report section. The bug where you couldn't buy transparent items at all with vote points anymore should be fixed, and no this wasn't intended.

3. Leslie

Leslie Dark Stone Golem

Jan 4, 2015
    Female
    Joo Won's Bedroom
    I can confirm that part. I bought a few items from the cash shop (not donor section) using legends donor points and they have an expiration date. But I was not aware that they were supposed to be permanent.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Will be fixed with next revision, and during next maintenance I'll go through and remove expiration on any items purchased with points.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Juicy87

Juicy87 Snail

Jan 20, 2019
    Female
    Cleric
    Sorry I'm super late, but anything bought outside of the donor section using donor points is permanent?

6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:02 AM
    Moderator Post
    Yes for the things you can buy, which is the following:
    1) Everything under the Donor tab
    2) Everything under the Equip tab (including Throwing Star covers)
    3) Cash Shop effects
    4) Facial expressions
    5) Transformation scrolls (Pig/Alien/etc.)
    6) Notes
    7) Guild emoticons
    8) Chalkboard
    9) Name change via @changename command in game
    Everything that you buy with Donor Cash is permanent.