1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Spinning Kaleido-Spinner for Cosmetic item does not work

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by churlee, Nov 4, 2019.

1. churlee

churlee Blue Snail

Aug 6, 2019
    1:46 AM
    churlee
    Cleric
    Description of the bug: Spinning for cosmetic items doesn't work
    What is supposed to happen?: I assume you're supposed to get an item
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Today
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Going to Haunted mansion, clicking Kaleid-Spinner, clicking the Cosmetic item spin (100 candy), you don't get anything from it.

2. softmoth

softmoth Slime

Oct 21, 2019
    Female
    WA, USA
    10:46 PM
    softmoth
    Brawler
    SweetDream
    assuming i can piggy back onto this post, i also came across this. none of the candies end up being used (thankfully) but the option just closes the dialog box entirely.

3. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    1:46 PM
    Tad late but did you get any screenshot of your chat box having 100 candies taken from you, and you gaining nothing?