1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Failed 3 Demonic Pet Food in a Row??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by firesarrow, Nov 7, 2019.

1. firesarrow

firesarrow Chronos

Feb 12, 2018
    Female
    2:20 AM
    MooncakeBear
    I/L Arch Mage, Sniper, Buccaneer
    Lucid
    I wanted to bring this up. Not sure if this is a bug or if im like terribly unlucky??

I was in ch 3, I tried to craft 3 demonic pet food in a row but failed THREE times in a row?

Is this normal? It should only be a 30% chance of fail rate..

upload_2019-11-6_22-46-59.png
    upload_2019-11-6_22-47-10.png

2. Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    5:20 AM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    from personal experience, I can tell you it's probably extremely bad luck. I once failed 3 Leafre weapon crafts straight and the failure rate is 10% - was convinced it was glitched but a staff member tested crafting and said it was working fine. And about 10 minutes ago failed 4 60% straight hehe. Best of luck on the next one :]