1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

bigpoo mystery raffle (RULES)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rhianna, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Rhianna

Rhianna Mano

Oct 25, 2019
    Female
    3:18 AM
    bigpoo
    Spearman
    Snakes
    Ite so I'm making this forum post to make rules clear and ease any concerns anyone might be having about the "mystery raffles" I've been hosting over the last few weeks.

Lets start with the basics

What is it?

Its a raffle, a lottery, whatever you want to call it. Usually every week I host these raffles.
    You buy a ticket (usually a random etc item) from the FM merchant I set up in CC3 FM4 and are automatically entered into the raffle with a chance to win either 1st, 2nd or 3rd place prizes.
    I usually do between 100 - 200 tickets and each player is allowed to buy a MAXIMUM of 5 tickets to keep it fair.

How do I enter? How does it work?

• Once you see me smegaing to announce the raffle is on, go to cc3 fm 4 and buy a ticket. Congrats! You're in the raffle.
    • You'll be assigned a number based on when you bought your ticket. E.g. if you were the 55th person to buy a ticket, you will be number 55. If you are the 80th person to buy and you buy 5 tickets, you'll have the five numbers of 80, 81, 82, 83, 84.
    • I record each ign with their individual number(s) and post a screenshot in this post PRIOR to me selecting the winners.
    • After all tickets have sold (usually a few hours after raffle has started) I use the @ roll function to select 3 winners. Simple!
    What are the prizes?

Its a mystery. I'm BEGGING you guys to stop asking me. All I will say though, is the last winners won a chair and 5mil for 1st place, a chair and 3mil for 2nd place and an onyx apple, 3 amorian baskets and 1mil for 3rd place. Prizes will improve gradually each time i do a raffle.

How do I get my prizes?

If you're online at the time I'll trade you straight away, if you're not online i'll /find you until you are. I will keep the prizes until I can give them to you, I will not reroll.

Scam!!!!!!!!!!!
    No. :( I put in a lot of effort to make this raffle as fair and transparent as possible. I have previously okayed the raffle with Pretzel too.
    Also -- I donate about 80% of the raffle profits to players with low meso! Spreading rumours that I'm scamming is just taking meso away from people who need it :^(

So, I hope that has cleared up any questions or concerns you guys might have!
    Good luck to anyone taking part!! :D

(P.S. I dont often use this forum so if I've posted this in the wrong section pls feel free to let me know/move it. Thank you!)

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Naerobi

Naerobi Chronos Retired Staff

Sep 28, 2019
    Female
    10:18 AM
    Naerobi
    Sniper
    WeenieHutJrs
    OnionSparkSounds fuuun! All the best to everyone who takes part MapleF14

3. moomins

moomins Mixed Golem

Jun 15, 2019
    Male
    2:18 PM
    Moomins
    Bishop
    Potato
  4. OP
    OP
    Rhianna

Rhianna Mano

Oct 25, 2019
    Female
    bigpoo
    Spearman
    Snakes
    LOL oops thank you!!! Edited :)
    Hopefully one day i will learn to count

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    10:18 PM
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    I can vouch for this raffle! I did her last raffle and won second place. Got a red round chair and 3mil! My guildie also won a chair and 5mil as first place

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Rhianna

Rhianna Mano

Oct 25, 2019
    Female
    bigpoo
    Spearman
    Snakes
    Thanks all!!

Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 17.53.16.png Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 17.53.43.png
    SS of raffle IGNS prior to me rolling (originally posted in discord)
    Gz kelelan, priscilla and boxy :D

7. Boxy

Boxy Chronos

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    10:18 AM
    Beginner
    Can vouch for her as well.

upload_2019-11-23_22-34-35.png

• Like Like x 1