1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Leveling Guide For Figther (New Joiner To The Game With 0 Mesos)

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by ckjustin, May 3, 2020.

1. ckjustin

ckjustin Mano

Apr 27, 2020
    7:16 PM
    Hero
    Hi everyone, just hop on to this server not long ago and as title, this is brand new to me and I have no support at the moment, so assumed very little weapon and mesos, can I check the best training spot for warrior class up to lv140?

Thanks in advance! =)

2. Xydan

Xydan Chronos

Feb 1, 2019
    Male
    7:16 AM
    Xydan
    I believe there is a donation program for new players. I can't find the post at the moment, but you can probably locate it with a google search.

Here's a quick levelling guide to ~ 35: https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...precise-levelling-for-new-chars-lvl-35.17122/

And as for training, you should do lpq and epq to 56. The experience is fast, especially at epq, and party wait times are relatively short. After epq, grind at Forest of Golem in Sleepywood and Mysterious Path 3 in Singapore. You will make decent mesos and can stay here until about 70. Then buy whatever mapleweapons you can find - the anniversary event is coming soon so they will be cheap as people are getting rid of old weapons - acc pots, scroll a glove with acc for cheap, and head off to cd's. The mobs are actual literal cd's and can be found in Taipei 101 via Kerning subway. This will be your premiere spot until about 110.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    ckjustin

ckjustin Mano

Apr 27, 2020
    Hero
    Thanks a lot!

yeah I followed the guide as well, can i check what is acc pots and scroll a glove with acc? and also what is cd's hahaha sorry.

4. Highoctane

Highoctane Slime

Apr 18, 2020
    Male
    4:16 AM
    Jaehoon
    Hero
    Highoctane
    Hey CKjustin, Im currently a crusader and we have another fighter. If you want some advice, feel free to add me in game: ZeldaAnime.

5. OP
    OP
    ckjustin

ckjustin Mano

Apr 27, 2020
    Hero
    Thanks mate, added you in game.

6. Highoctane

Highoctane Slime

Apr 18, 2020
    Male