1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello hello peeps!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Moorin, May 17, 2020.

1. Moorin

Moorin Blue Snail

May 9, 2020
    Female
    11:41 AM
    Moorin
    Bowman
    Hi! I am Rin! I am new to maplelegends! I am here to play the old school maplestory since i did not get to experience it properly since i was scammed back in MSEA when i was a kid :( Hope to get the full experience this time ^^ After playing for awhile, I have met many helpful and generous people in the server. I am enjoying my time here :D This is one of the greatest community ever ^^ <3

2. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    11:41 AM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Welcome Rin-san.
    Me too get scammed in MapleSEA. The first one who scam me was not a human, but the Black Cab NPC with "Click Me" sign who sent my level 10 char to Ant Tunnel Park

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. SleepingToad

SleepingToad Red Snail

Apr 23, 2020
    Male
    8:41 PM
    vBuck
    Crusader
    Generous
    say hi when you're online :) ign: vbuck