1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

General Open Beta feedback thread.

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Kimmy, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:43 PM
    Moderator Post
    Please leave all your compliments, suggestions, complains, and other things here!

2. Maddy

Maddy Slime

Dec 23, 2014
    9:43 PM
    Fantastic job so far. All that's left to say is...keep up the great work! OnionRay

• Like Like x 1
  3. VonBIT

VonBIT Pac Pinky

Dec 22, 2014
    7:43 AM
    Sharkbait
    Islander
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?
    When playing mini-games with Gi.

Can you describe the bug in detail? If not, can you provide a screenshot/video of the bug?
    When playing mini-games, if the other person leaves the room at the same moment that you start the game, you're left with a screen like this. You aren't able to exit out, if you press "DRAW" nothing happens, and if you press "GIVE UP" your game crashes and you're left with Error 38. This is really minor, since after trying to replicate the glitch, it is pretty hard to do, and stuff like this barely ever happens.

Edit: Gi said that the bug was actually easy to produce, if you follow these steps.
    1) Join game as visitor.
    2) Click ready.
    3) Click exit.
    4) Wait for owner to start the game.
    5) Confirm exit dialog.
    6) Bugged state.

What is suppose to happen?
    I guess not this, not really sure.

Can you provide a step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug? (Please be as specific as possible.)
    When playing a mini-game have the player leave the room right as the host starts the game.

Extra information:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Goofy

Goofy Mushmom

Jan 13, 2015
    SoCal
    4:43 AM
    1600 hours...Goofy is still rolling the dice...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Berry

Berry King Slime

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    7:43 PM
    Quest: Athena Pierce's Gift (The Lost Letter)
    Bug: Kyrin is supposed to give you 5x Nautilus return scrolls but she doesn't.

Quest: Help Me Find My Glasses
    Bug: According to bbb.hidden-street, it is supposed to give 1,700 Exp at 1x rate, so it makes 34,000 Exp at 20x rate. But I got only 3,400 Exp.

With Magic Guard on, when you go to Cash Shop and exit, the Magic Guard sign on the right top corner disappears but the effect is still on, meaning it deducts the MP and HP correctly as though the Magic Guard is on.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    1. Athena Pierce's Gift should now give Nautilus Scroll Rewards. The problem was, it seemed like Neckson originally intended the reward to only be for beginners but since the quest was available for all levels/jobs, it only makes sense to give to reward to all players.

2. This was because that quest is a scripted quest, so we just did a manual multiplier using our planned exp rate.

3. Fixed, and should also prevent anymore DC-ing in Cash Shop now.

Thank you for the reports :)

Others:

Pendulum should for sure drop from Dollhouse quest now (I think it was @Slappjack@Slappjack who asked earlier).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Berry

Berry King Slime

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    Very laggy in game for me (Berry) and Spaceman. I freeze when I lag (unable to use skills/talk to NPC), and after a while, it brings me to login page with "Unable to connect to server". Both of us are from Singapore. We did not lag until a few minutes ago, so something must have triggered the lag. It's not my internet because I'm having 200MBps. Website and forums no lag.OnionCryOnionCryOnionCry

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  8. Shendizz

Shendizz Orange Mushroom

Dec 30, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    Jelamee
    Pirate
    Aqulia
    Upon killing a monster, the drops drop from above the screen.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    We're currently aware of that one problem and we are looking deeply the reason of the bug.

Sorry for the inconvenience. re-entering the map often solves the issue.

10. Berry

Berry King Slime

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    Map: B3 <Area 2> (Shumi's JQ)
    Bug: You can go FM (by pressing Trade button) and exit which will make you reach the destination portal.
    IMO: You should disable Trade button at JQ maps.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    Room 7 in LMPQ can give invalid pointer crashes

not sure what causes it, either attacking mobs or the boxes probly

• Like Like x 1
  12. Goofy

Goofy Mushmom

Jan 13, 2015
    SoCal
    4:43 AM
    Semi-annoying kill/drop lag here in California.

13. VonBIT

VonBIT Pac Pinky

Dec 22, 2014
    Sharkbait
    Islander
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?
    When playing cards mini-game with Gi on ship to Ariant.

Can you describe the bug in detail? If not, can you provide a screenshot/video of the bug?
    We were in the middle of playing a mini-game on the ship to Ariant, and we reached our destination. When we got there, I still had the mini-game window above my head, but I was not in the mini-game. (see SS for visual) I was able to talk to others in my buddy list, but I could not leave with the portal (it made a noise but nothing happened) and there was no NPC's on the map, even though they are in the mini-map. When Gi "/find"ed me it said that I was still on the ship to Ariant. I tried using "@dispose" and the message came up, but nothing happened. I was able to talk in all chat, and to my buddies throughout the glitch. I eventually changed channel, and got sent back to Orbis. (because it thought I was still on the ship)

Several times before, we had been on the ship and were playing mini-games, when the map changed and nothing happened. Not too sure why something like this happened this time.

What is suppose to happen?
    I guess it is supposed to close the mini-game and be fine.

Can you provide a step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug? (Please be as specific as possible.)
    Play a mini-game on a ship, and have the map change in the middle of it. (this happened before, and this glitch didn't happen, so not sure why it did that time)

Extra information:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    Are you supposed to be able to hear 3rd party skills? I don't recall you could, except for skills that swing the weapon, then you could hear the weapon swishing sound alone. I had a F/P mage friend in MSEA pre v62 and I remember not hearing his explosion or fire arrow (except the thud when arrow hits mob). I remember seeing priest train on wild boars and I couldn't hear their shining ray either.

15. VonBIT

VonBIT Pac Pinky

Dec 22, 2014
    Sharkbait
    Islander
    Not sure if you're able to or not, so figured I would just report it. Maybe what I was hearing from other people was just the regular attack skill, not a specific skill sound. You're not able to hear 3rd person buffs, at least when you're not in a party.

16. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    You're never suppose to hear buffs in 3rd person as it would cause very much annoyance with a lot of people.

17. Navi

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    @Berry@Berry You should no longer be able to enter FM from the Sleepywood/Ellinia/Kerning JQ maps. Thanks for reporting.
    @VonBIT@VonBIT Ariant portal fixed so you can now go as far as the map before Sahal 3 (Magatia)
    @VonBIT@VonBIT The Minigame issue on Ship Warp should be fixed as far as I know. Feel free to let me know if it is an issue again.
    @Neko@Neko LMPQ Error 38 should be fixed. Feel free to test whenever you get the chance.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    If i remember right there should be a timer in Utah`s pig farm when you do the quest Camila`s Gem

[​IMG]

this video shows a 10min timer at least

• Like Like x 1
  19. Navi

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Yes I still need to instance that map along with the 2nd Job Advancement maps. Will try to get around to them when I have time.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Karma

Karma Slime

Jan 12, 2015
    Male
    Australia
    9:43 PM
    Karen, npc ID: 2041029 is uncoded.
    Map: Time Control Room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.