1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Is MapleLegends going to be GMS??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fraija1, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    11:09 AM
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Hi Guys i was just reading all the new features that will come to with the new Summer Event and something that i found and its very repetitive is...

Fixing some mob to be more GMSlike or Fixing some Skill or class to be more GMSlike...

I mean... is this just a 'Balance' to come to the server or is some kind of thinking to move on and start to be not anymore a Pre Big Bang and be a Post Big Bang instead?

Or is it just my imagination and all the things that are going to happen its just some bug fixing issues??

I hope that MapleLegends continue doing the same as always because i really like how the server are the way it is and i really like the old school in it..

A note of color... I started to play in this server about 2 years ago with the summer event now i came back again with this event... Coincidence? i think not O...O!!!

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Again sorry for my english!!!

CherryKiss <3

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. IHearColors

IHearColors Timer

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    7:09 AM
    Shadower, I/L Arch Mage, Bandit
    Yeah it's a bit confusing when they say GMS-like, but I doubt they have any plans to ever move to anything past v62 considering the whole identity of the server is supposed to be "Old-School".

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:09 PM
    Moderator Post
    I am not sure what people read as GMS-like these days. However, GMS-like is a term used to say authentic to the version. Not GMS-like as in modern GMS but GMS-like as in GMS v0.62.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Debian

Debian Red Snail

Aug 31, 2020
    Male
    Wisconsin
    9:09 AM
    debian
    Bishop
    When they use the term GMS-like they are referring to the way GMS was in v62, not current GMS.

5. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    11:09 AM
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Oh ok!

Sorry Kim if i missunderstood the terms because im not so used to the Maple's versions or things so i was a bit confused @_@!!.

Now i know that those changes are oriented to the version and not of other thing...

Thank you guys to give me that insigt!! n_n!! (I want to play so much right now Q_Q!!!)

Keep up the good work!!! <3

• Like Like x 1
  6. Debian

Debian Red Snail

Aug 31, 2020
    Male
    Wisconsin
    9:09 AM
    debian
    Bishop
    MapleF4MapleF4OnionCry

7. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    10:09 PM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Yeah man time flies.
    There was ddos for days before the summer event 2017.