1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make the egging-horntail-pendant-buff affect every leafre map across channels

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Blu301, Dec 25, 2020.

did u have a merry christmas

1. hell ye

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  2. helllllllllll ye

19 vote(s)
    82.6%
  1. Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    2:52 AM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    The "Breath of Nine Spirit" buff from egging a Horntail pendant currently only lands on the user and everyone who's in leafre town at the moment of the egging. The 1-hour buff adds +25 att / +35 m att / +150 defenses.

I always thought the fact that this buff only affects you if you're in leafre town was sad. I'm sure a lot of times someone eggs their pendant it benefits nobody else at all because nobody really posts up in leafre like that. It's not like this is a very OP buff or anything, so I think it would be nice if everyone on a leafre map on any channel benefitted from someone egging a pendant for the first time. I realize this is like the lowest priority suggestion of all time + sorry if this is an impractical suggestion I know nothing about codage and whatnot

ML lib screenshot -

upload_2020-12-25_17-43-53.png

• Like Like x 2
  2. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    8:52 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    I thought this was disabled when we started using it every time we went into ht, due to us being able to re-egg infinitely. I haven't tested it in a while, though.

3. OP
    OP
    Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    2:52 AM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    no if you're egging for the first time it's always buffed. you just don't get it after the first time which makes sense bc that shit was abused abused

4. Dance

Dance Stone Golem

Dec 21, 2020
    Male
    Fiore
    11:52 PM
    Beginner
    Yoo Merry Christmas Blu! Maybe I was sleeping through it, but haven't seen you stream in a bit.