1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleLegends - Nice to Meet You!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by G Cupcake, Mar 1, 2021.

1. G Cupcake

G Cupcake Red Snail

Feb 27, 2021
    Male
    10:50 AM
    GreatCupcake
    Cleric
    Hello All!

My Name is Greatest Cupcake, finally making my introduction!
    As you are probably not shocked by, I've been playing MS for a looong time, I started playing back in 2006 around the time just after Amoria's release. I've played under many alias's and have played on and off since then, from the time of my father's old Intel Pentium 4 beige box to now, my very own, bought and paid by my own hands beast. Since that time I've played on many Private Servers, from "current" versions with crazy EXP and prestige leveling, to things similar to ML.
    If you happen to know any of these names, you may have come across me in the past decade in a half!
    Artemius, Apollo, GreatCupcake, Sabbre, Sabber, Sabberblazer, many versions of [word]Cupcake.
    I found this server after trying to play MapleRoyals. I couldn't integrate with the community and didn't have a good time, then the Pandemic hit and I had no free time anymore. Now I have a bit and decided to up the ante; This server allows multiclienting, so I'll give it a try! I've made 7 characters, 6 of which I'll be playing simultaneously regularly. I just got everyone to their first jobs, and I'm looking to get everyone up to 30 soon(ish?). I'll mostly be maining my Bishop (Always been my main), Hero, and F/P Mage, but who knows! Maybe I'll finally give these NL's and BM's a try!
    Multiclient Fun ML.png
    The game has changed a lot, and HP Washing has become a norm when it used to be just a rumour Tiger talked about. I have a lot to learn and I'm so excited to do so with this community, with all the vast resources you all have already given!

I'm rambling, but I just wanted to say thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day.

Stay Tasty!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. Siggy

Siggy Slimy

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    California
    7:50 AM
    Welcome to Legends!

3. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    2:50 AM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    Welcome Mr Cake! <3

4. JoJoJoani

JoJoJoani Red Snail

Apr 17, 2019
    Male
    2:50 AM
    JoJoJoani
    F/P Wizard, Brawler
    Nice to see you here Cupcake, Looking forward to seeing you in the maple world!

5. OP
    OP
    G Cupcake

G Cupcake Red Snail

Feb 27, 2021
    Male
    10:50 AM
    GreatCupcake
    Cleric
    Thank you everyone for the welcome! I'm currently grinding HPQ with my five deadweights in cc2 haha. I'm pumping everyone of them with INT so I can later wash them if I so choose to play them. I'm hoping later I can actually buy/make some INT gear but it's so expensive... 200+mil for a specced out bathrobe is nuts!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero Red Snail

Mar 3, 2021
    Male
    7:50 AM
    Shadower
    Welcome to MapleLegends!
    I'm sure you are familiar with the entire washing side in the server so that's great!
    There are areas in this server that appeared from different regions like "Taiwan"!
    The cash shop has lots of NX from various versions of MapleStory so feel free to chime in there!
    Have fun and fight your way through creatures!

7. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    10:50 PM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    You have good spirits. Welcome to MapleLegends delicious cupcake