1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sniper's Blizzard Animation?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RainbowYarn, Mar 6, 2021.

1. RainbowYarn

RainbowYarn Pink Teddy

Jan 14, 2020
    Male
    United Kingdom
    11:19 PM
    So I want to complain more, and found something to complain about. Or maybe not.

Sniper's Blizzard animation isn't as good as Inferno I've found.
    When Inferno is used you shoot a flaming sexy looking arrow at the monsters.
    But when you use Blizzard you just shoot one of those golen soul arrow arrow thingies.
    Was wondering if it would be possible to update its animation to make the arrow fired an icy one?

I have been looking around at older maple videos on youtube, but can't actually find one with the kind of animation that i'm talking about. Maybe I've made a mistake or something. So while I go looking for an older video that has an updated animation, though one before that red update thingie, snipers/marksmen on here could shout their views on blizzard's animation.

Also, Strafe is still crap and needs fixing, but I suppose I shouldn't complain about it.
    Sad. (bring back 4 hit strafe plox.)

Also was thinking about having threads where people can rant about their job, what needs fixing and what doesn't. May be useful so that people don't need to make lots of threads like this for small changes. But anyway, yeah.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    12:19 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    So... All of the forum?

3. Ben Ten

Ben Ten Slime

Jun 18, 2017
    Male
    3:19 PM
    Marksman
  4. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    3:19 PM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    Strafe is better with five hits because of the way crits work why change it back? I do wish it could be more comparable to bows dps later on but eh.

Back on the main topic blizzard is cool enough everyone I meet in MPQ likes the animation

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    6:19 PM
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    I agree with this! BMs don't even use inferno to begin with. I suggest we copy + paste inferno's arrow and make it blue. boom

6. Magen

Magen Selkie Jr.

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    1:19 AM
    bishopmage
    Cleric
    active
    Idk anything about archers tbh but I'm curious why would you want strafe hit 1 arrow less.
    Could you explain that?
    Anyways an idea came up to my mind is making MM independent to Si with certain xbows (like NT xbow is 1 speed faster or something), but this would be a major change that change way to much?
    Disagree and funny reaction are welcome OnionF3

7. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    6:19 PM
    DMsRebirth
    Speed 5 for marksman is mostly pointless. Speed 6 and 4 can snugly fit 6 and 7 strafes between Snipes, but speed 5 is too fast for 6 strafes and too slow for 7 strafes. And since Snipe is such a big part of MM's DPM (unless their character power is absolutely insane), they often have to go with 6 strafes anyways which means speed 5 crossbow is essentially no improvement over speed 6 even with same power.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Magen

Magen Selkie Jr.

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    1:19 AM
    bishopmage
    Cleric
    active
    ok fair enough, I actually meant to independent xbow (no relly of Si) but im not sure if its a good idea thats why I wrote this