1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lower HH cooldown, make it do 1 damage to bosses

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shmoo, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Shmoo

Shmoo Horny Mushroom

Oct 16, 2020
    Male
    8:25 AM
    Shmoo
    Warrior
    Pretty much just what the title says. HH seems basically useless at almost every boss now except for maybe zak arms? Why not just reduce the CD back down to 10 or 5 seconds and make it not work (or do 1 dmg) against bosses?

I think this would buff paladins a bit without leading to HH mules at bosses again.

I could definitely be missing something that makes this a bad idea so please let me know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    Why is a lower CD on hammer necessary? People keep talking about how bad hammer is for grinding after the cooldown nerf but I was still getting 65-70m eph before the recent shaolin changes. That’s also while dual clienting to use my bishop as a finisher. Paladins need some sort of tweaks but this isn’t it imo.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Shmoo

Shmoo Horny Mushroom

Oct 16, 2020
    Male
    Shmoo
    Warrior
    Well to be fair a massive amount of paladins did completely quit their character specifically because of the higher CD on HH making it much worse to grind. So that's why I focused on that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    5:25 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    original Cooldown of HH is 20seconds. it's technically still a buff being 15secs :x , people still use it for grinding.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    8:25 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
  6. Isaac

Isaac Selkie Jr.

Sep 15, 2015
    Male
    Vancouver
    5:25 AM
    Goblin
    Mafia
    the "massive amount" of paladins were mules brother I support the change as is

7. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    2:25 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    That's simply false lmao