1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bishop 4th Guide how to add

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kong, May 8, 2021.

1. kong

kong Mushmom

May 8, 2021
    11:21 PM
    Bishop
    how to add 4th bs skill

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    11:21 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, its been a while and I'm rusty af on bishop.

Genesis - quest
    Maple Warrior - 4th job person gives you book
    Resurrection - quest/JQ
    Holy Shield
    Bahamut - quest
    Infinity - Warrior's Elnath PQ
    Angel's Ray - Drops from Zakum
    Big Bang

You'll have a much easier time simply googling/youtubing the exact guides for obtaining each skill.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    5:21 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Did you even look at the guides section? There’s loads of guides about this

4. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    11:21 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    I can't find anything other than a brief description of obtaining genesis in a buried guide from 2015 and a HTPQ guide (Which isn't exactly a friendly tittle if you don't know what you're looking for).

Linking them might help future people that come across this.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    10:21 AM
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    Are you asking for a skill build or where to get certain skills? ChrisChris nailed them all except for Mana Reflection (default) and Hero's Will (a skill quest).

For skill builds, Genesis at 1, MW9/10, and at least 1 point in Res ASAP. Genesis 1 will let you 1hit every relevant leech mob up to CDs (besides WR, but if you're LUKless with some decent gears, even 1 Gene will 1hit WR). The rest afterwards depends on what you're looking to do with your Bishop. Don't add point in Gene past 1 until you're ready to go to 2hit Skeles, where you should be looking to cap it around 10. You don't really need past Gene10 until some of your later leech goals. MW is good in general, but the book is quite expensive so 9/10 is fine if you can't afford. Resurrection good for bossing/AFK Zak, Holy Shield useful at Zak and/or if you plan to dual-client in CWK (prevents you from getting stunned by Archer/Warrior boss while going to HS). Bahamut is nice for low-level leech. The build is ultimately tailorable to what you want to prioritize.

Just don't feel pressed to get Gene30 early (coming from someone who got Gene30 first and regret it). The earliest I'd ever consider it is around 14x for Ulu1, but you need to be around 15x for 1hit Ulu2 with Gene30, so it's not really worth adding past 10.

6. OP
    OP
    kong

kong Mushmom

May 8, 2021
    Bishop
    im ask how to add skill build guide ..

7. OP
    OP
    kong

kong Mushmom

May 8, 2021
    Bishop
    im level lv 152
    gene 30
    mw 20
    holy shield 30
    ressur 10

now what i should to add skill build ? hero'will is it ?

8. Cerulean

Cerulean Brown Teddy

Apr 13, 2020
    Male
    10:21 AM
    Yes, max Hero's Will, then after that the order is not so important but AR, Bahamut, and Infinity are usually what people go for.

9. OP
    OP
    kong

kong Mushmom

May 8, 2021
    Bishop
    so i add hero will , after tat bat rite

• Disagree Disagree x 1